Map to the Maze

Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Donner Legacy: Generation 2: Chapter 5

Hi everyone!!!! Welcome back! This time, I've got a longer chapter for you. Hope you enjoy it! Some notes are at the end... Please try and take the time to respond if you know anything that will help... Thanks!

Okay, before we start, one quick thing. Macy's hair color has magically changed to just being plain black. I tried to give her one of my new CC styles, but it's glitched out (please read my note at the bottom later) and so her hair color got weird... It completely changed, and I didn't feel like trying to recreate her old color, so now it's just plain black. Also, my game froze after the pictures of the triplets campaigning, so some things will get contradicted later in the chapter... Thanks!
So, last time we left off with pretty much everyone in the house close to tears, they were so tired and such. But I got that all straightened out, and now January and Jennie are playing with their dolls. About Jennie, I'm not even sure if one can really bend that way...
Macy: Now, just go pee in this plastic seat that is a rip off. Good girl, January!
I would usually be more upset over the fact that Macy is talking to her daughter like a she's a dog, but I'm psyched!! Last toddler skill learned! WOOT.
In order to lighten the load on his dear wife, Danny grabs a plunger and goes to unclog the toilet, making a mess while he's at it.
Danny: Stupid, bleeping thing... Y U NO UNCLOG??
Great job! Now go clean that shower and sink. Your wife won't be able to use them. And frankly, they're disgusting.
Danny: *looks down* Yes, Voice.
Apparently, Danny wanted to mop up the puddle, but his wife got there first. Their waiting face is so hilarious! :D
 Jedediah: Must do homework *half snore* Oh shoot! No. Can't fall asleep yet. Have to do homework... *Eyes droop*
You are aware that it is Saturday, right?
 Jeddie: Wait, seriously?? What a rip off. Finishing this tomorrow. G'night!
Night! But I don't think you're going to sleep quite yet... Your sisters are still out.
 Jennie: Waah! Change my daiper! Pay me attention! LOVE ME!
*Crickets*
 Jennie: Anyone? Please?
 Reggie: Oh my freaking god. Can't this child EVER SHUT UP?? I'm trying to get some shut eye here.
Your parents are trying their best. It's three against two. And your parents are losing.
Reggie: Can't wait for their birthday. Then I might actually be able to SLEEP.
But your birthday is their birthday. Then you enter high school. At that point in time, sleep is a foreign concept altogether. Get ready..
Reggie: Brilliant. *Yawn*
 Even January is trouble. Before she got this bottle, she was screaming her head off.
And cue the third one.
 Reggie: Oh, my god. That girl, is going to die.
Jeddie: Darn right you are.
 Jeddie: Why the heck can't she shut up? She's giving me a migrane!
Macy: Sorry, honey. I'm trying my best. I know you're exhausted, but we're putting the girls to bed now.
 Finally, at 7.36 am, both parents fell into bed, exhausted. (I did tell you last chapter that the whole family was on the craziest sleeping schedule.)
 Even the boys got some shut eye. By this time, all the girls were asleep.
Reggie: *Snore* Gonna get *snore* little *snore* sisters. *Snore* make them pay. *Cough snore*

*5 Hours Later*
 Macy: Urngh, why are you getting me up? I'm tired!
You need to get up and complete this opportunity you've had for ages. It might give you money! And money is needed. You're down to §92. That's not enough to buy cakes for all of your children whose birthdays are hopefully going to be this weekend!
Danny: Brilliant idea. I agree with President Lincoln. *Snore*
 Macy: Just so we're clear on this, I'm not good with this, right?
I don't think I'm ever not clear on your opinions. You always make them heard.
Danny: Ah, Mr. President. *Snore* What a sparkly house you have. *Rolls over*
 As his mum was leaving, little Reggie got up. Have you got anything to say about the early hour?
Reggie: Vote for me! Who wouldn't want a guy who wears pink to be the heir for the next generation??
o_O Um, Reggie, the heir vote isn't for at least another 2 chapters. You still have to age up into teenagers, and your sisters haven't aged up into children yet!
Reggie: REGGIE FOR HEIR!
... Later... *Runs away*
 Look who's up! January! Isn't she adorable?? Danny and Macy had really cute kids!
January: Look ahead to the future, remember, when you're about to click that button, just who is the prettiest of this family. Basically, vote January Donner, the cutest of them all.
 Back with Reggie... Um.... He seems a bit busy. (Is it bad that I didn't realize he's a slob until now?)
 Look! Jedediah's cleaning the toilet! This is a kind, considerate boy who is cleaning for the sake of it and it has nothing to do with the fact that I forced him!
Jeddie: Disgusting....
 Jeddie: Remember, I'm the one who thought of my dear, overworked mum. Not my brother, not my sisters, me. That is who you should vote for. I'm adorable too. That doesn't hurt. :)
 I set Reggie to painting. He still needs to earn the money for that birthday cake. Time's running out!!
 Jeddie: Oh god! What is that stench!
 Jeddie: Dear Lord... You want me to touch that?? What is wrong with you? *Gag*
 Jeddie: Are you serious? My little kid sister produced this? That is just wrong! She's too small!
 Jeddie: I can't believe you.
Character building, my dear Jedediah, it's all character building. Anyway, gets you on peoples good sides.
Jeddie: Vote Jeddie!
 Jennie: Look how cute I am! You know you want me to pass on my genes to the third generation!
 Jess: Little Miss Prissy over there is already campaigning for the heir vote. Puh-lease. She will never get it! People will vote for me for my humor.
*Crickets chirping*
Jess: Or at least for my eyes. I'm the only one of all of my brothers and sisters to get our father's eyes! And also, I'm just that cool.
January: I feel left out... :(
 It's back.... I swear, it just parks outside of their house for hours on end....
 Jeddie: *Whistles*
He is so good! He just randomly helps around the house. He's not even neat!
 Reggie's still painting....
But then he finished! §56 down, a lot more to go.... Still trying for those cakes.
 So he was joined by his mom, and he started a new painting. That looks exactly like his old painting.
Reggie: What? I liked that painting! I still don't see why you sold it....
Macy: The Voice has her reasons, I learned when I was your age, just go along with it. I mean, she was always bugging my half siblings about doing their homework at the table upstairs.
Ha ha, yeah.... Good times. :)
 There he goes again, cleaning out the mini potties. Such a good boy. :)
Jeddie: Vote for me. Then this house will be clean for once!
Danny: Time for little girls to get their beauty rest. If they don't, they'll turn into ugly old hags in the morning!!
Yeah... I forgot to put the toddlers to sleep...
 January: No! Daddy! I don't wanna be ugly! I wanna be beyootiful!
 Macy: Done painting that stupid painting. Can I go to bed now?
Reggie: Mom?? Would you really leave me here alone?
Macy: Shush. I'm tired.
Reggie: D:
Yay! Enough money for the cakes!
 In the middle of the night.... Two cakes appeared on the counters, and the table moved randomly.... Y'all know what this means!! :D
 ... Aw shoot. I thought I did that!
 Macy, I don't think you're doing that right....
Macy: Aw darn, this hurts! MAKE IT STOP.
 First up, January (which is funny because she's youngest).
January and Danny: Sheeeew!
 January: Do a little dance, sparkle a little bit...
 January: Cross eyes!
We'll have to fix your wardrobe later...
 Next up, Jess (after I potty trained her!).
 Jess: Sheeew!
 Oh my.... You might wanna rethink voting for her... At least while she has that face....
 Jess: Yay! Sparkles!
Yup. They're all growing up with that hair. I don't get it.
Jess: Bam. I'm beautiful.
Same thing as with your sister.
A quick reset, and we're ready for round two.
Next, the oldest triplet, Jennie. Her dad takes her up to the cake.
Jennie and Danny: Double shew!
Oh, um... o_O
Dot dot dot...
He he! Her nose looks funny!
That's better. I disagree with the hair though....
Jess: I refuse to admit my relation to her while she has that hair.
January, Jess and Jennie. I love Jess' face. :)
Next, Jedediah.
Jeddie: Hm... Contemplating...
January: Knowing you, you'll be contemplating for the next few centuries.
Jeddie: Sheew!
Jess: Toot!
January: Yay! Cake!
Jeddie: It's ma birfday!
Jeddie: Here are the sparkles. So um... Now, I spin around....
Jeddie: And jump!
In a completely nonrealistic way.
.... I don't think that's supposed to happen.
Jeddie: My neck... Feels... Funny.
Oh.... Dayum. That is good... They have good genes... But that sweater is not working for you. We'll have to change it.
Jeddie: I can dig that.
There's one more birthday left.
Jess: Muahahahahahaha! January will have to eat MORE CAKE! *Cackle*
Macy: I'm soo tired!
Danny: While I'm happy to see my girls now self dependent, I'm not happy with this drain in funds. When do I get my guitar??
Jennie: I'm soooo pretty! :)
Reggie and January: ... Are we related to them?
Lastly, Reggie is up to the cake.
Reggie: *Creepy smile*
Reggie: Hm... what to wish for? With my whole life ahead of me, this wish has to be special...
Jess: Woot!
Reggie: Ah! I know! I want a girlfriend!
We can work on that... :)
Jess: Go big brother! Blow out those candles!
Reggie: Shew!
Reggie: Maybe I can now get all the girls.... *Raises eyebrow in a suggestive manner*
Reggie: Ugh, I can feel the back ches already...
You're not going to be an elder yet....
Epic jump...
Reggie: There. I grew up. Can I go to bed now?
Jedediah. He added Nurturing to his traits Artistic, Brave, and Genius.
Reggie. He added Heavy Sleeper to his traits Brave, Genius, and Slob.
Jennie. She added Loser to her traits Absent Minded and Genius.
Jess. She added Evil (it was locked in....) to her traits Loner and Genius. She also now only has purple highlights.
Finally, January. She added Hydrophobic to her traits Artistic and Genius.


Alright! That's the end of the chapter. Sorry it took so long. I would have had it out last night except I wanted to have all the kids' birthdays in one chapter. But it's out now! Before I say good bye, a few notes:

  1. So, I did get most CC back in my game to work. However, I have a few that I really want to use and a bunch of toddler and child hair CC that I want to use. I put them in my mods and downloads folders as their format called for, but they aren't showing in my game. If you have any suggestions or solutions, please comment below or on the Donner forum (link at the top of the page in the side bar). Thanks.
  2. There will only be a few more chapters in this generation! They just grow up so fast.... :'( But, that also means the heir vote is coming up! Time to start thinking and making yourself known. Because, if I feel that I'm not getting enough readers, I might just decide to go with my favorite kid.... *threatening voice* But anyway...
  3. Comments! I want comments from you, my readers. They can be posted anonymously below, or on the Donner forum (again, link at the top of the page). Comments are greatly appreciated, and a nice prize for me working so hard on getting more than 80 pictures for this chapter. (That's a lot these days)
Anyway, enjoy your lives! Happy simming! :)
--Swimingli

1 comment: