Map to the Maze

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Announcements and Cool Links

Hey! So thanks to the freaking out of my silly game, I have decided to discontinue Days of Darking. I never really had fun with it anyway. However, since I enjoy Donner, I shall keep that going. My other two personal games as well as the two mentioned before will be uploaded to the exchange. If you want to use any of them in a story, all you need to do is ask/let me know! :) If you like them, recommend!

--Swimingli

Donner Family
Eclipse and Adam Darking
Keaton Family
Wren and Many Pets

Eclipse Darking
Solstice Skie
Anita Keaton Really pretty townie. (Sorry it took so long)
Darkin Star. Pretty awesome skill set and hair colour.
Casey Snow

Pretty Awesome Keaton House
Epic Awesome House (Requires Pets EP. Like, legit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment