Map to the Maze

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Days of Darking: A 100 Baby Challenge: 7

Welcome back once again, I hope you're enjoying your day. This is the second to last chapter of Darking you'll get unless you convince me otherwise or unless I bring it back from the dead once again. Well, click below if you want to to continue reading! :)

 This is the real Father #2. His name is Jeff Smith I believe... If it isn't, it is now.
In order to go out and meet potential dads, Eclipse had to hire a babysitter. I removed that rule from the rules I'm following in case you haven't noticed. Well, I went to check in on Adam, he was starving and crying and wailing. And  the baby sitter was just waiting outside, smiling.
 Jeff was in the bathroom and wouldn't come out, so I had to send Eclipse home. When she got there, the babysitter just walked away, smiling. She still hadn't gone inside and helped Adam.
 The next morning, Eclipse invited Jeff over.
He said no. Three times.
The next morning, he was at work.
 She tried again that evening.
 This time he said yes.
 When he got there, Jeff and Eclipse talked about slices of apple on a plate of lettuce. It was odd... I would have had her get down to business by now, but since he's in a relationship, they have to be good friends.
While Eclipse was in the bathroom, Jeff went and washed a dirty dish. I like this guy! :)

And then my game froze and I didn't get back to playing. I might come on later and finish posting this chapter, if only to show their child. Sorry! Comment to try and convince to me to continue the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment