Map to the Maze

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Willow Jespser

Hi! I'm not dead, don't worry. I also haven't forgotten about y'all. I finally got to playing sims the past few nights, first thing I did, create a new sim. I usually just use some really pretty sims that I have saved as my 'new' sims, but I decided it was time for a change. And so came Willow Jesper to life. Click that little button if you wish to learn more about her!
Hey! Thanks for clicking.
First off, one quick note.
Days of Darking is officially dead. I have two incomplete chapters saved as drafts, but I have no real drive to write more of it. I do apologize. :) A link at the end of the post will link you to where you can download the very small family. Sorry!
 So this is Willow Jesper! She is a young adult.
 Right profile (I feel like I'm showing mug shots).
 Left profile.
 Back of her head! (A completely useless photo.)
 Every day outfit. The dress comes from Showtime EP.
 Formal.
 Sleep wear.
 Athletic. The shirt is from Showtime EP and the shoes are from Generations.
 Swim wear. The bathing suit is from Showtime.
These are Willow's traits. One of them requires the Pets EP as does her LTW.
So! Adding up all the little comments along the way:
1. Three of her outfits contain objects from the Showtime EP.
2. Her shoes in one outfit is from the Generations EP.
3. Her LTW and one of her traits comes from the Pets EP.
4. Her hair is CC and I have no idea where I go it from. I could try and track it down if people so wish. Just comment and ask. :)
That being said, the link for her is below!
Here is the link I promised earlier, with the link to the Darking family.

No comments:

Post a Comment