Map to the Maze

Monday, November 19, 2012

The Donner Legacy: Generation 2: Chapter 6

Hah! Yes! Another chapter! These pictures have been sitting on my desktop for ages. This one is just a short chapter. I finally figured out my screen shot problem and am planning on switching the family to that version of the game.
Which also includes transferring their save file.
And all the EA hair and outfits.
And all the CC hair.
RAWR.
Enjoy. :)
Where the hell have you been??

When I last left you all, the five children just had a birthday! Here we see that Jennie and January are suffering from a case of the missing hair.
Now that they are all grown up, I realise just how small the house is....
On the bright side, I at least had enough money for a bunk bed and another sleeping bag. Looks like they won't be getting their new stove for a while....
Jennie also got her LTW to be a vocal legend.
Now, I assigned everyone bunks according to their favorite colours, and Reggie and Jedediah flatly refused to get in their correct bunks for ten minutes.
It was annoying.
Reggie: This green bunk looks like it will go with my pink fluffy sweater perfectly! Let's sleep here and totally piss of the Voice!
Eventually I got them all in to bed.
Including the parents. Who were dreaming about band-aids? What?
And the pedophile in the ice cream truck is outside their house at  3 am. Again.
What is up with that guy?
Something tells me this family has too much cake.
Exhibit A. Cake.
Exhibit B. More cake.
Jenny: Dad, why aren't you working at the theatre like you always said you used to.
Reggie: If you had a job, maybe we wouldn't be eating cake three times a day.
Danny: Ask the Voice. She's the one that controls our lives.
I don't control.... I just forcefully suggest. :)
Jedediah: School.
Jess: Cake.
Jedediah: Yuck.
Jess: Yum.
Why the heck is the bus stopping soooooo far from their front door? Usually it runs through their mailbox in order to turn around and be right next to the door.
 Jess: I'm smelly, and tired, and hungry. I want to go to school by my mum is keeping me back to lecture me and most likely ground me for missing the bus.
January: Mother, why can't you just let us go to school instead of keeping us back another hour just to lecture us about skipping school? We're not even skipping. We just missed the bus.
What a good question. But better directed at EA.
Why?
Danny: Hum. They don't have any job listings in the career I am interested in!
Okay. That's nice.
Danny: GET ME A JOB SO I CAN SUPPORT MY FAMILY.
So I sent him into town to finally get his dream job in the theatre.
And he came back to this. Why does this family have so many birthday cakes??
(Look at the end of the last chapter)
 Macy finally got back around to painting. Her LTW is to master the painting and writing skills.
 And so the family crowds around their too small dinner table with too few chairs just because I blew their money on beds for them all. :/
Reggie: Come on, Voice, why'd you do that?
Macy: Back when I was a kid, we had about 50 tables, chairs and desks in our house. What happened to those?
... They crashed.
To have a happy ending to the chapter, they got a new stove. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment