Map to the Maze

Monday, March 30, 2015

The Donner Legacy: Generation 3: Chapter 1

Welcome back to the Donner Legacy! Newly on generation 3!!! Who actually thought we would get here. I certainly didn't. But you know, now I'm back into it so hopefully, we'll get these out a couple per year! (Don't hold me to this. Note my use of the word 'hopefully.')
But continue on reading! This chapter and the next will be short, mainly just cleaning up the family's affairs in order to get it ready for when Daisy moves in. :)
Since Jedidiah won the heir poll, this will be his generation.
Well, at least it isn't three years later.

When we last left off, Jedidiah and Reggie had just had their birthdays and the heir poll had run its course. Jedidiah won, in case you were a regular person and had missed all of the very hard to find announcements of it.
Reggie: You totally should've chosen me. We all know I'm the best. How many votes did I get?
Honestly? None.
Reggie: Whaaaaaaat? I'll never forget this. I'll come after you. I'm a cop now.
You're a snitch.
Reggie: Psh.
Macy: Just a few finishing touches... Then it'll be done.
January: Mom, you paint so fast!
Macy, we're selling that, just so you know.
Macy: Good thing I'm selling it for §690.
January: Will you sell mine too?
Sure. We could use §9. We are saving up for a new house, after all.
Wow. This could be the last time all five of them all sleep in the same room. They've been in this house forever. And not only because I didn't play for several years there.
Reggie: It's criminal. *snore* Should've been heir. *gargle*
As my sims continue to keep the worst sleep schedules ever, Macy and Jedidiah sit down to breakfast at like, 5 in the morning.
Both: *munch munch*
You'd think Jedidiah would get sick of cake at some point.
Jedidiah: So, Mom, do you know when Swim is going to buy you that computer?
Ouch. That stings.
Macy: Well, Swim has her own things going on. And she's never gonna get me that thing.
Try in the new house.
Jennie: Well. *cracks knuckles* We meet again, Spraying Sink Whom I Hate. Meet your maker.
Pretty much everything in this house is broken in a period of 24 hours.
Jennie: Please please please say that you're going to have better sinks and stuff in the new house.
Uh. No guarantees. Anyway, you won't be there.
Reggie: Ha ha. Little Sis, you have to get sprayed by water.
So! Jedidiah. First interview with you since you won the heir vote. Thoughts?
Jedidiah: Ah, well, you know. I'll still be living my life. I'll just have your invisible camera stuffed in my face far more often.
... Good answer.
I think we need a better kitchen set up. Maybe I can do something about that in the new house??
We interrupt this programing to bring you Graduation Time!!
Reggie: As he will for years to come, Reginald Donner leads the crowd of humanity into new frontiers!
I would like to note that Reggie stands for Reggie.
Another thing we need at the new house: a bigger door and no stairs.
Danny: Huh. I wonder where everyone went. Maybe now I can dust in all the corners.
Uh, Dan, they went to City Hall.
Danny: Huh?
Danny: Well then, better catch up.
Several sim hours later...
Reggie: Yahhooooo! *tosses diploma* Free from that hell hole! Good bye, High School. Hello, my awesome life!
Reggie was voted "Most Likely to take Over the World".
Jedidiah: Woot! *throws diploma* I can now pursue my hopes and dreams!
Jedidiah was Valedictorian and voted "Most Likely to Save the World".
Jedidiah: First step to the rest of my life, calling Daisy.
Jedidiah: Hey Daisy. You want to meet up at the Bistro in like, 20 minutes? I'll take you out to dinner. I just graduated!
Jedidiah: ... What do you mean? ... Uh, I guess I can change out of my cap and gown. If it would embarrass you that much.
Jedidiah: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34. Yep! It follows the Fibonacci sequence!
Daisy: Look how handsome my man is, all grown up.
Jedidiah: Microscopes.......
Daisy: When will he notice I'm standing right behind him?
And so we treated her to dinner at the very nice bistro. While a cat napped on a table right behind Jedidiah. Classy?
Also, Jedidiah ordered sushi. Daisy ordered a hot dog.
Jedidiah: Really? Out of the whole menu you chose a §40 hot dog?
Daisy: You'd better believe it.
Reggie: GASP. HOW DARE YOU.
Jess: Oh, geez. Here we go.
Reggie: YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN INSULT ME???
What did you say?
Jess: I said that he should shave more often.
Reggie: Sniffle.
Danny: Hey, Swim!
Yeah?
Danny: I can contribute to the "Let's get a new house" fund. I got an offer on this painting for §210.
... Really?
Danny: Yeah. Why? Do you not like it?
As I like to say, there's a reason you're a musician, Danny.
Oh, my God. Everything in this house is broken! The shower is leaking, the toilet is clogged, the other toilet is clogged as well. We need a new house.
Since everybody got the next day off, for some unknowable reason, I had the children fix things and do chores around the house.
Jedidiah: I think that if I just tighten this ring, the shower should be as crappy as it was before.
He is a handy sim, as I discovered.
January took over care of the garden. It's not quite dead yet. However, she can't weed it yet.
After Jedidiah went around fixing everything, Jennie went around cleaning it. The toilet was so disgusting it took two action cycles to properly clean it.
Jess tried her hand in the kitchen, making something in a bowl. She is really concentrating on that bowl.
Jess: Stir stir stir stir. Do not whisk, do not fold but stir stir stir stir.
Jess: Bam! Beautifully made pancake.
I must say. I'm impressed. Pretty much everyone else in your family burns everything.
Jess: Why, thank you.
The kids doing all of this left time for Macy and Danny to talk and reconnect. I realized that their relationship was nearly back to zero. Danny keeps wishing to divorce Macy. Even though he's going through a midlife crisis, really, dude? Your wife?
Macy: And that's how you mix the colour of Reggie's eyes!
Danny: I asked about how to make mac and cheese...
Jedidiah: Hi, Daisy. Do you want to come ove- ... Oh. I see. Have fun at work then.
Reason Jedidiah was inviting Daisy over? Because I'm throwing a birthday for Jeri Forte, Reggie's future wife! This way, he can get married and move out right away!
Jeri: Huh. Mr Donner does not look bad shirtless. I wonder if that's how Reggi will look.
Jennie: I would love to unhear that.
You and me both.
All throughout the party, Jeri kept looking over at Reggie and smiling. They're going to be great together. :)
Jeri: Hi Reg! We're gonna get married soon!
Jeri: Sheeewwww.
Jeri: Have the faeries finally come to take me away?
Jeri: Wait, maybe I don't want to go.
Jeri: Not taken and looking damn fine.
Everyone sat down to eat their cake. I mean, it's not like they haven't eaten it for the past 4 weeks.
Jeri: So, Jan, do you like books? I really love The Hobbit. I read it every week.
January: Maybe if I keep eating, she'll stop talking.
Now to get Reggie and Jeri together.
Reggie: So, I'm not sure how many beds you have at your place, but we don't have enough here for my family and we definitely don't have enough for you. Do you want to stay over?
Jeri: Sure.
First kiss! How cute. They're gonna be great.
Reggie: Do you want to be exclusive? I mean, we threw a birthday party for you specifically so you can say yes.
Jeri: Of course!
Reggie: Now, we're gonna move this right along because I am EXHAUSTED.
Reggie: Now, I know we've known each other for a few days only.
Jeri: What are you doing?
Reggie: And you only just agreed to be my girlfriend.
Jeri: Did you drop something?
Reggie: But I'm sure you'll say yes. I mean, who wouldn't want to marry me?
Jeri: What are you hid- wait. Did you say marry?
Reggie: If I could, I would put this ring on my finger and marry myself...
Jeri: He's going to marry me!
Uh, he just said he'd rather marry himself.
Reggie: But I can't. So Jeri Forte, will you honour yourself by being my wife?
Jeri: OMG OMG.
I think there are so many things wrong with this.
Jeri: I'm engaged!
Reggie: And I'm exhausted! Standing up.
Jeri: Yes! We're getting married!
Reggie: We'll move this right along because I'm bloody tired.
So simple vows where Jeri professed undying love...
And Reggie talked about how lucky she was to marry him...
The couple was married!
Man and wife! Despite how enamoured with himself Reggie is, I'm certain that they'll be very happy together.
These are Jeri's stats. She's so beautiful. If you guys want any of the sims I currently have alive uploaded, I can do that. I'm not sure to where, but to somewhere.
Reggie: Yes. I need a new house for me and my missus. Yessir. Just married. How recently? A minute ago? Right, sweetie pop?
Jeri: 57 seconds, actually.
Reggie: 57 seconds. Yes. The bigger the better.
Reggie: Bye house! Bye family! I'm moving out on my own with my brand new wife!
I'm not sure how they decided on this driving situation. Reggie apparently decided to play cabbie while Jeri sat in back.
And they somehow ended up in this place. I mean, HOW?? It's so damn large. And it's just the two of them!
Anyway, that's the first chapter of the third generation. One more of me moving all the spares out of the house and getting them married. Then we can get Daisy and Jedi on the express to having tons of babies! I have all of the pictures of that, I just need to write stuff. It was originally going to be part of this chapter, but I wanted to get this out.
Also, I was thinking about playing the spares in different save file and just documenting their lives for a bit. However, it wouldn't be in the main save so none of the children would continue existing. I'm probably going to do it, but if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them.
One last thing: as I mentioned above, if you want any of the sims I have alive currently, just ask and I can find a place to upload them. If you want to know where I got some CC, I will attempt to find the link for you.
I hope you enjoyed reading! Please leave a comment either below or on the sims forum.
Cheers! Swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment