Map to the Maze

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Half of an Excuse?

Why, hello. *cheeky salute* How are you? Good? Hm.... I'm glad to absorb that through the WiFi!
So, in case you haven't noticed, the Donners sort of... Not died, not disappeared. Those words are too close to what actually happened for like, three years. But they stopped coming out.... It's been like, a month since last update.
And there's a reason for that!
(Read: Please don't hunt me down with pitchforks.)
You see, I'm currently in the last three or so weeks of my high school career. So it's that weird time where I have no motivation and no ability to work, but all the work in the world to do. So I'm struggling to keep my shit together.
It's not going too well.
So, until I'm officially out and have turned everything in, I'm putting a hold on Donners.
But fear not! I have pictures for another chapter or two of the main legacy, then I started taking pictures for Reggie's update. So there is much in store. *twiddles thumbs evilly*
MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
So, I should be back up second week in June? Maybe? If not, probably in July.
Until then, have a lovely life. Swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment