Map to the Maze

Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Donner Legacy: Generation 3: Chapter 5

Hello and welcome back! It's been a couple of busy (ish) months since I last updated the Donners. Well, I have two chapters for you this time! Lots of stuff happens, even some genuinely interesting events. And quite a few birthdays. I hope you enjoy!
Could you come up with a more unrelated cover?

Hey Macy, it's been a while. How has it been going?
Macy: Jeez, you're back? I thought we got rid of you after the last time.
Jedidiah: Hello my darling Enna! It's lovely playing with you after being frozen for several months! How are you my beautiful daughter?
Macy: Why does he get the only granddaughter? Unfair I say!
Danny: You make me feel like I'm livin a Teenage Dream the way you turn me on I can't sleep let's run away and don't ever look back don't ever look back!
Daisy: He learned that for me.
Macy: But he's singing it to me.
Daisy: How can you tell?
Macy: Because otherwise he's a dead man.
Darcy: Gwanny! Food time?
Macy: That's right, darling. Food time!
I can't assign a meal time because knowing my sims' sleep schedules, this is probably 11 pm.
Darcy: Da hehw is dis. Dis is cwap.
Daisy: Up you get, Darce. That's it. Now walk to mummy.
Daisy: Good boy! Here's a treat.
As long as she's treating him well, dog, boy, doesn't matter to me.
Darcy: (Does mother think me a hound?)
Jedidiah: My newest creation. "Blinking Polar Bear in Snow Drift."
I really admire you trying to help support your family. What's this one going for?
Jedidiah: About the price of the canvas.
Daisy: That's it, Darcy! One more step.
Darcy: (Woah, I'm falling backward.)
Darcy: (Jk, I'm good.) Mummy!
Daisy: Yay! Good boy! Have another treat.
Daisy: Aren't you a smart boy?
Darcy: Yuppps.
Walking skill unlocked.
Potty training, on the other hand, is going horribly.
Darcy: Noooooo! (What is this monstrous contraption? It's consuming my behind!)
Daisy: Just sit on the &@%#ing potty.
Macy: Every day I wonder when I wake up, will the door be gone?
Macy: RUN FROM THE BOX. It will never catch me....
Daisy: Danny, you have any idea what Macy is going on about?
Danny: Oh, she's off to visit the children.
First up is Reggie and Jeri. They were home when Macy left. But apparently they forgot she was coming over because they went somewhere else. Grrrrr.
Macy: That son of mine. He never did think about anyone other than himself. Probably saw a Simvin Plein sale advertised on television then dragged his wife out with him.
Either Simvin Plein or Plumberry.
Jess and Jennie's house was completely empty so I sent Macy over to Jennie's house instead.
Jennie: Mother! You've come to visit.
Macy: Of course I have. You can't expect me not to ask my only single child when she's going to marry someone and have a million children.
Jennie: You, uh, didn't have to do that...
Macy: Pffft. Don't be silly.
Macy: Lovely to see you again, Jennie. How long has it been?
Jennie: Hello, Mother. And not too long. There was Darcy's birthday...
Macy: But I need it in hours! In minutes! Shoot, I knew I should've brought my calculator.
Jedidiah: Okay, bud. I know that you had issue with the potty last night. But today, you're a big boy! You can use it.
Darcy: (I'm not sure about this. I quite like my bottom.)
Darcy: Eeewwwww. (This way, I don't smell like my own body waste!)
Macy: My daughter doesn't love me.
What makes you say that?
Macy: She says she won't agree to an arranged marriage.
Oh, yeah. That definitely means she doesn't love you?
Daisy: Hello cutie pie Fredrick.
Fredrick: *blink*
You like your children!
Daisy: Ha ha. Silly Swim. You couldn't be farther off.
But you're holding your son without a look of intense disgust.
Daisy: I've practiced repressing my emotions around my little demons. Your false observation shows that it's been successful.
Darcy: Ken sayws haneyy I'm hwommme! Buh Bawbie not dare! Ken wuwies but is distwacted as his whiwld goes dahk.
Darcy: NOM NOM.
Darcy, please be gentle. That Ken has to last to your great-great-great-great grandkids/-nieces/-nephews.
Darcy: *Shakes head*
Sigh.
Macy: Hey, Swimingli! Guess what you freaking forgot?
Uh..... Did I forget to TiVo The Real Simwives of Sunset Valley or something?
Macy: Nooo..
Macy: Hey, everybody! It's my birthday!
*crickets*
Danny: If I stand still, she won't see me...
Macy: Sparkles in my hair and around my hips! It's truly my birthday!
Macy: Oh, damn. Forgot it was this birthday. Jesus, those back pains just came on!
Macy: And the hell sweater is this? It looks like mustard puke!
After cleaning her up, this is Macy the Elder! I lessened her eye make up because I loved too much eye liner far too strongly back when I did her adult make up. I actually thinks she looks the prettiest she ever has right now.
Macy: I like painting and it's all I did when I was pregnant with my kids. If you want, I can teach you.
Daisy: Um. That's fine, I guess.
Macy: If you do say yes, the one requirement is that you don't paint me.
Danny: Good night, champ! Even the biggest boys have to sleep some time to become stronger over night.
Darcy: Buh gwampy! I wanna pway!
Danny: I thought that child would never go to bed.
Darcy: Sweepies attack...
Working on maintaining interpersonal relationships within my household. These two love birds are first on the list. We need more kiddies!
Daisy: Geez, your legs are like disco balls. All the little facets...
Danny: *Lovestruck sigh*
Daisy: Such muscle.... Much attractive...
Fredrick: WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.
Macy: Huh? Where did this one come from? Is he one of ours?
That is your second grandson. From the beginning of the chapter? You fed him? Cuddled him?
Macy: Hmm.... Don't recall.
Jedidiah: You sure you want to? You know how you are with kids...
Daisy: I'm certain. I love you and I love them. Screw Swimingli and her small little jabs. Let's make this baby.
While writing the last few captions, the only thing I could think of was "Let's get down to business to defeat the Huns."
These two weren't far behind, for all that Macy now has grey hair.
Macy: Your muscles are as bulging as ever. I don't care you'll lose them when you age up.
Danny: I'll lose them?
Macy: Come here, boo.
Danny: Oh, you like that, do ya?
Jedidiah and Daisy aren't the only ones who got it on tonight.
Daisy: Good morning my only daughter? Are you ready for a big day?
Enna: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. (Hurry up and tend to me, mortal!)
Big day it is. Three cakes means three birthdays. So it'll be real fun.
First up, Danny.
Danny: Ha ha! Swim didn't forget about me!
Only because I'm aging you up a couple of days early. You and Macy are crazy young compared to Jedi.
Daisy: Yay! Danny's getting old!
Danny: Wait? OLD?? No. This won't happen. I'll lose my muscles!
Danny: C'mon Mr Candles. We can come to an agreement. At least let me keep my biceps!
Danny: Oh shit! So that happened. I asked for biceps and I got the worst back pain instead!
Danny: But I don't mind the sweater.
Danny doesn't look too bad either. He got more of a beard. It'll just take a while to adjust to the lack of brilliantly yellow hair.
Danny: Don't look at me like that. I'm the birthday boy. I get cake first.
Macy: No, seriously Jedidiah. Now that your father and I are older, it's the perfect time to replace all the incandescents with LEDs. They're cheaper than ever now as well!
Jedidiah: Mum, why don't you take a large foam finger and shove it.
Danny: Hey, watch it son. Just because I don't have muscles (cry) doesn't mean I can't whoop your ass.
That is sort of what it means.
Quick pause to take care of Enna.
Jedidiah managed to squeeze in a potty training session.
Jedidiah: Darce, you look much happier about this now that you've done it a few times.
Darcy: *smile* (That's because it doesn't eat my behind, but instead consumes my poo.)
Darcy: (Oooh. That one was large.)
Next up is Fredrick.
Jedidiah: Guys, we're already at the cake.
Danny: But I wanted to take him up!
Jedidiah: Just come on! Everyone else is here. Just come watch us blow out the candles.
Danny: It's okay, I've got Enna.
Jedidiah: Here's a tip, champ. Never let your elderly father live with you.
That means you won't have anywhere to go...
Jedidiah: Shewwww.
Danny: Okay. I'm here. You can blow it out now.
Jedidiah: You missed it, Dad. I just blew it out.
So after casually dropping Fredrick off on the floor to sparkle, Jedidiah grabbed his horn to cheer on his first daughter.
Danny: See, it all turned out okay!
Danny: My grandchildren are getting so big!
Macy, watch it! You'll blow out the candle the way you're tooting that horn!
Macy: Let me toot my own horn!
Danny: Let's get you aged up! Shew!
Danny: Woah! Is it one of those trick candles?
Macy: Let me help!
Okay, so missed Fredrick's sparkles.
Fredrick: Hello.
But caught Enna's!
Enna: (This hair style does not suit me.)
So this is beautiful little Enna! The first girl of gen 4 and the younger twin of Fredrick. She has her dad's hair and I think his eyes? Her skin tone is also closer to Jedidiah's.
Fredrick has his grandfather's hair (maybe?), his mother's eyes, and a mix of his parents' skin tones.
Jedidiah: Look at my two beautiful children. I'm so proud of them for reaching their first birthday.
Were you expecting them not to?
Jedidiah: Well, you know, medieval times.
Jedidiah: Good night, bud. Sleep well.
Fredrick: Daddy leave??
Look at the three little people. They're all so adorable. And the lighting against that wall is stupendous.
Now that his children had been put down for the night, Jedidiah took up his mother's usual pursuit: Cleaning Crusades.
He glitched slightly whilst cleaning the sink and I refrained from posting another angle since we might have younger viewers. (Whoops.)
Jedidiah: Oh. Huh. That feels..... interesting... ?
Daisy: A third one? Did we have enough money?
They aren't that expensive.
Jedidiah: Reindeers are better than people. Sven don't you think that's true?
Daisy: Knight to E3......
Bet you all forgot that Daisy wants to become a top ranking chess player. What with all the pregnancies and children and other stuff, I certainly did. 
Macy: Okay children. Eat up. You have to go to bed soon. Small children sleep to get bigger!
Daisy: Whooosh!
Daisy: Dawwwww. I'm pregnant again!
Was that... excitement I detected in you voice?
Daisy: I'm just hoping it's another girl as beautiful and adorable as Enna.
Speak of the girlie.... I think I see her.
Enna: *!!*
That is freaking adorable.
Now I leave you here with a picture that shows you how obsessed with naps my sims are. When given a choice, they always take naps.

Anyway, that is chapter 5 of generation 3! We have one more child on the way and then that will be it for this generation. No more room in the house after that. Four adults, four children. It amazes me how young Macy and Danny are compared to their kids. It makes sense though. One pair of twins and one pair of triplets. Only one set of multiples this gen, however. I'm actually ridiculously excited to get to the next generation because gen one didn't really count and gen two was so disrupted it was crazy. But now I'm on a roll and gen four will be the best yet! (Hopefully. I am going to college in the fall...)
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment below or on the forums.
Thanks for reading! Swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment