Map to the Maze

Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Donner Legacy: Generation 3: Chapter 6

Okay! So back with the second chapter of the chapter burst that I promised y'all like, several months ago. Sorry it took this long. A lot has happened. I got a job, I went to university, I died a little bit from all the work... I haven't played the Sims 3 since July, probably. Sorry.
Being swamped with stuff irl doesn't f***ing count!


Where on earth did we even leave off? Let's just start in the middle. Macy is still toddler training.
Macy: Here you go, Darcy. Just go poo poo in the plastic bucket.
Darcy: I wonder how Ken is dowin.
Fredrick: Ken iz gweat! NOM.
Fredrick: Tastes like chicken. Possibly like rabbit.
Fredrick: And you is wondrin how I know what rabbit tastes like. >:)
Every once in a while, all the toddlers were rounded up for toddler training. The Donner women are teaching them right.
Macy: Some day, you'll be married. And depending if you are chosen, you'll have to pump out so many kids.
Daisy: Make sure you marry for love, Enna! Because that's what I did with your father.
#legacy #rollwithit
So, since Jedidiah was getting annoyed at being at home all the time, and since we could never have too much money, I sent him to get a job with his father.
Jedidiah: Getting a job. Du du na duh. With my faaaathah. Du du na duh. Gonna make some musiccccc.
Danny: Hello Mark.
Mark (I completely forgot his name): Hi, I thought about showing up in those weird glasses. But now I'm glad I didn't. You're old, so you're more mature.
I wouldn't necessarily count on that.
Mark: And then I was like, there's a murderer in the bathroom!
Darcy: Mummy! Scawy!
Mark, what on earth! You're scaring the child!
Mark: But my name isn't Mark. It's—
Macy: We don't care! Whatever! Just keep telling the story!
Fredrick: Mommy gaves bad sleeps!
I still want them to get a cat, and this particular family had more than enough cats.
Daisy: It's dark out here. It's light in there. Must be because they have cats.
Also, I forgot Daisy was pregnant so I thought that I had skipped about a million pictures somewhere.
Daisy: Kittehs!
Owner: Yeah, come on in!
Daisy: You want a treat? You'd better jump!
Daisy: Just kidding! Here you go!
I really want one of those cats. But I don't know how to adopt them...
I also want Daisy to have a girl. So here she is, snarfing down a watermelon. Attractive, right?
Daisy: CRUNCH
Jedidiah: Swimingli! How about this one?
I'd say it's your best work yet! You can actually tell those are flowers! The last one was a bit.... eh.
Jedidiah: ... You don't have to be so hurtful.
To cheer him up, I sent him up to the cake with Darcy. It's his birthday!!!
Jedidiah: You ready, bud?
Darcy: Weady!
Jedidiah: Make sure you balance! Your mum would kill me if I dropped your face on the candles.
Darcy: Daddy I'm scared!
Darcy: How do you...
Jedidiah: Shewwwww!
Darcy: Shewwwww!
Jedidiah: Aw, shit. I blew them out.
Jedidiah: I mean, yay! Bouncy bouncy bounce!
Darcy: I did it!
Jedidiah: Hold up.... That doesn't look proper....
Jedidiah: *casual walk away*
Jedidiah: Job done. Got my son out of danger.
Why is it smoking?
THAT'S why.
Danny: Holy cow!  Why is it on fire?!?!?!?!?!?!
Macy: What did my son dooooo???
Jedidiah: Huh. It's not that bad.
Danny: NOT THAT BAD?? Son, what scale are you using??
This is making me wonder what I missed in his adolescence. 
Jedidiah: Heir to the rescue!! Dudududududududuh Jeddie! (a la Batman)
Jedidiah: Oh, wait. Shit. That's not what I signed up for.
Macy: My son! My actual son!
Jedidiah: Gonna face it head on! But I'm not happy. :(
Macy: Noooo! Be careful Jedidiah!
I would actually cry if he burned up.
Jedidiah: I can see my future in there.
Jedidiah: Back to saving the world!
Danny: Prancing to the rescue!
Daisy: Love, be careful! I am not raising this damned child on my own!
Jedidiah: Dad, I thought you were coming to help???
Danny: It looked like you had it under control! I'll just be over here!
Firefighter: How does one use this? *wooosh* Ugh!
Jedidiah: You sure you'll take care of it?
Firefighter: Uh, yeah. It's all good. Whoops! There it goes.
Shout out to the fire for staying tiny until they got their stuff together.
Firefighter: Yup! There we go!
Danny: Oh, my God! That was so intense! My chest hurts!
Reset for round two.
This time, Jedidiah let his son blow out the candles. AREN'T THEY SO CUTE???
Darcy: Am I attractive yet?
With a haircut, we now have the first child of Gen 4! This is so exciting! I really enjoy seeing the family grow. :)
Jedidiah: So, it seems like Swimingli is finally coming around to my artistic style.
Family: Uh....
Danny: Son, I've seen your work.
Darcy: Oooooooh gotta pee.
Darcy: Are we just gonna do it here??
Darcy: Huh, I guess so. *delicate shake*
Sure, it's fine because we have to clean the floor anyway.
Macy: I thought I taught him better than that. C'mon, Darcy.
Since there are only so many rooms and beds downstairs (I still totally skimped on Danny and Macy's room), I added an upstairs.
It's simple. There's another bathroom (yay! finally!) and four rooms. Guess which is Darcy's.
Jedidiah: I will show you my ability.
If we had to pay for the canvas, I would not let you do this. But sure. Try your best.
Jedidiah: You should be nicer to me on my birthday!
It's your birthday? Didn't realize. Apparently I did enough to buy you a cake, though.
Jedidiah: Shewwwww!
Macy: Make a wish!
Jedidiah: Hello sparkles my old friend.
Not too bad. A bit more distinguished.
Jedidiah: I wished to show you that my artistic abilities ROCK.
Danny: Aren't you adorable? You'll join your big brother soon! You're getting big yourself.
Fredrick: (What is he talking about?)
Danny: You're just so freaking adorable.
Danny: BUT I MUST GIVE YOU THE CLAWWWW!!!!
Fredrick: (Oh bleep!)
Danny: Aaaaaaarrghhhhh
Danny: Tickle!
Fredrick: Hahahaha!!!!
Fredrick: And then, Mrs Dinosaur, he went Aaaaarrghhh! And I laughed and laughed and then I cried a bit.
In the other room....
Daisy: That wasn't a good feeling. Was it a good feeling?
Daisy: Oof! Definitely not. JEDI, ANOTHER ONE OF THESE LITTLE DEVILS IS COMINGGG!!!!
Jedidiah: Ooooooh yay! Really? *happy dance* Let me grab the bag!
Daisy: Maybe it will be nice to have another baby. I mean, Darcy just aged up. This might not be so bad.
Daisy: NOPE. IT'S BAD. AAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH
Daisy: You know what would be really funny? Is if I wore those joke glasses with the nose and the mustache to the hospital. Jedi would get a real kick out of it. 
Jedidiah: Do you think we still have chemistry?
Daisy: There is a reason I'm driving. It's because you would take forever by asking these inane questions.
So they spent most of the night in the hospital, giving birth, screaming, joking, laughing, sobbing. There also might have been a punch for an ill timed jab.
But it was all worth it because they came home with this little angel! Everyone, meet Sloane Donner! Her traits are Easily Impressed and Good.
Daisy: I can't believe we have another. Swim, wtf?
So, I leave you there, with a picture of Daisy actually being nice to one of her children! But that happens more often than one might think.
Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it got delayed several months. I originally said that I would have it up in July..... In my defense, literature reviews are really horrible.
Please comment either below or here on the forums.
Thanks! Swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment