Map to the Maze

Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Donner Legacy: Generation 3: Chapter 7

Hello and welcome back! Hopefully, it hasn't been too long this time. Since it has been a holiday weekend and since I have a big project due on Monday, I thought that now was a great time to keep putting out chapters! I hope you enjoy.
But don't you have a project to do?


Daisy: Yo, Swim. Doesn't this week old Lobster Thermidor look delectable?
It looks a bit like a red worm that someone rolled in mud.
To save you from that horrible sight, we now have toddler cuteness! Just look at how adorable Enna is.
Enna: And I's kids be as adowable! Vote Enna, Generation 3 heir!
Daisy: What are you doing, darling?
Enna: Campaigning!
Daisy: We're gonna have to talk to Daddy about letting you watch the debates.
You do realize that this house doesn't have a television, yeah?
Daisy: Shhhhhh. Stop ruining her childhood.
Enna: Toys is fun!
Daisy: Darcy, why is there a plate of lobster behind your seat?
Darcy: I uh, got frustrated with it and had to put it in it's place.
Daisy: It being the lobster?
Darcy: ... Yeah.
With two toddlers and one baby about to age up, toddler training was never ending.
Danny: There you go, Enna! You can stand up now, all on your own!
Macy: Do you remember in the old days, back in Riverview? My mum lived in town and I could visit all of my siblings whenever I wanted. Danny and I were so young and so full of passion!
We don't really want to imagine your passion. And even I can barely remember that time. So, shhhh.
Guess who's visiting!
Jennie: I am Jennie. This is not my house. I have kick ass buns.
Daisy: Hey, Jennie. Come on in.
Jennie: House.
Daisy: So, I don't really know you, despite having four kids with your brother. So I invited you over to get to know the really Jennie Donner.
Jennie: I am Jennie Donner.
Before I knew it, the two were locked in a battle of wits, strength, and speed.
Daisy: THERE ya go!
Jennie: Don't you dare ruin the buns!
Daisy: Shit. I don't think my neck is supposed to bend this far.
Daisy: Don't you touch me, man.
Jennie: Oh, that was a good hit, that was.  Truce, yeah?
Jennie: JUST KIDDING!! DONNER'S NEVER MAKE TRUCES.
Daisy: Damn, this will not end well.
Daisy: Cut that out.
Jennie: Make me.
Daisy: She won. I don't like this. Get out of my house.
Jennie: But that was fun. I'm confused?
Daisy doesn't react well to most things. It's not just you.
Darcy: MINUS PERSON.
Jennie: What is wrong with me? Does Jedi's family just not like me??
At least the siblings still got along.
Jennie: Bro! Do you remember when Dad used to potter around his "garden" with that big green watering can??
Jedidiah: He was so funny!! haha
I forgot about that. Even though I dedicated at least one cover to it.
Danny: I was provided fresh vegetables for the family.
You also just plain forgot about it for days.
Danny: ... That was just mean. You don't have to be mean.
Jennie: Aw! It was awesome to see you big bro!
Jedidiah: Come around more often!
I honestly want to see the spares around more.
Fredrick: Blender cake is pwetty good.
It's a problem when that's what the toddlers are eating.
Daisy: Can you say "hair glitch?"
Enna: Swim apologizes.
Jedidiah: "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIEEEDE. I MUST'VE CALLED A THOUSAND TIIIIIIIIEEEMES."
Macy: Reminds me of my own mother.
Jacey did rock the CASCADA.
Macy: Yes! Complete. A masterpiece!
Macy: Now I'm going to work on the forgotten aspect of my LTW.
Macy: Writing.
What are you writing?
Macy: January's biography. I think I have a singular ability to do so as her mother.
Macy: Granny writes! With pencil and paper!
Enna: Thank you notes!
Macy: Exactly!
Daisy: Stephen, it's good we have lights. It's bleeping dark outside.
I love it when the family members interact, which is barely ever with me. So check this out!
Darcy: Freddie, can you cover your eyes like this?
Fredrick: Huh?
Darcy: Just like this.
Fredrick: Like dis?
Darcy: Yes, just like that.
Fredrick: I don't get it.
Darcy: Just do it.
Darcy: Are you peeking?
Fredrick; Aren't I always? #swagg #thuglyfe
Darcy: I saw that!!!
Fredrick: Ahhh! That was fun!
Danny: "We know the fire awaits unbelievers, all of the sinners the same. Girl, you and I will die unbelievers, bound to the tracks of the train."
Jedidiah: Damn, that Ezra Koenig can sing.
I think Jedidiah is have a little swoon for his teen idol.
Jedidiah: You know, theoretically, I am older than him.
Jedidiah: Kids, right?
Daisy: We are not having any more. I'm exhausted.
Jedidiah: Not even one mo-
Daisy: No.
Fredrick: Hello Tronnie! Are you ready for adventure!
Fredrick: I love you, Tronnie.
Jedidiah and Danny: "Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough. Just a second we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!"
Macy: Ah! Here's an idea!
Darcy: What is it, Grandma?
Macy: Let me pinch those cheeks!
Darcy: Ugh, Grandma, no.
Macy: Huh? Why not?
Darcy: That's a bit weird. We don't know each other well enough.
Story of my sims. It's really sad.
Macy: Okay! Let my introduce my family! This is my FAVORITE granddaughter. Her name is Enna. She's just the best.
Darcy: She's my sister. And I'm one of your grandchildren. Apparently, not your favorite.
Darcy: Finally! Away from those crazy people. At a park. Where is the grass?
Darce, why did you come here?
Darcy: Hi, Jerri. Thanks for meeting me.
Jerri: Of course, nephew whom I barely know.
Jerri: So, how 'bout that weather.
Darcy: This is boring. How about we spice it up?
Darcy: Yes! I knew chasing her with Granda's old garden travel would be fun!
Jerri: Please stop chasing me.
Darcy: Aw, but it was so fun.
Darcy: Oh well, time to go somewhere else.
Darcy: I don't know who this guy is, but I don't like him.
I'm sure I sent you to talk to him for some reason. He must be some sort of relative. But he doesn't look the right age?
Darcy: Hey, can we check our genealogies to see if we're related?
Stranger: Sure!
Anyway, Darcy went back home to ask Macy for a family history.
Macy: And this was my mum and dad. Jacey and Billy. They didn't always get along, but they both loved me and my five sisters and brothers.
Darcy: Woah, you were one of six?
Macy: Yup. This is me and my twin, Lacey. We were the oldest. After my siblings and I moved out, Mum remarried and had six more kids.
Darcy: Holy shit. Okay, that's all I can handle for tonight.
Darcy: Good night.
Macy: Are you sure? I only scratched the surface...
Darcy: I'm sure.
Macy: Okay, good night, Darce.
Macy: I thought I heard crying?
Daisy: I got her.
Macy: Oh. Okay.
Daisy: There you go! All clean!
With four adults and three babies, traffic jams often happen. I'm certain that it will become so much worse after the twins age up.
Jedidiah: Okay, Enna. It is time for you to stop sitting in your own filth until one of us can get around to changing you. So, get used to this.
Enna: Okay.
Look how cute they are. Enna definitely has some of her mother in her, but her eyes are all Jedidiah.
Jedidiah: Peace cannot last for too long! Here comes.... THE CLAW.
Enna: I think I just peed myself.
Lol. Her look of pure horror.
Jedidiah: Tickle tickle tickle!
Enna: ha ha ha ha ha!!! Stooooooop.
Jedidiah: Ew, ick. I just touched your soiled diaper..
Enna: Serves you right?
Daisy: Can you say conductor?
Fredrick: Captain Flappy.
Daisy: You know what, close enough. +2000 Jewel for you.
 I know many people who would be very upset with that. Well, mainly just one person.
Jedidiah: I will show Swim that I can actually paint! She'll see!
We shall see. I'm looking forward to this. *makes popcorn*
Daisy: You be a good boy now and drop a deuce in this little plastic pot.
Fredrick: Huh?
Fredrick: That does not feel right. Mummy! Is this natural?
Fredrick: NOM. Hands taste good.
I'm not sure whether to interpret that as disgusting, or just focus on how adorable he is.
Even though Sloane is incapable of doing anything other than cry and sleep due to her programming, I need to give her enough screen time. Though it won't be too difficult soon.
Macy: Boys! I will not constantly clean up after your messes! Stop making the sink so darn dirty!
Daisy: Yo, Macy, chill.
Macy: Cleaning the sink. Cleaning the sink. My oh my do I love cleaning the sink.
Macy: DAISY. Young lady, stop leaving out boards of food! They will rot!
Also, note the birthday cake. GUESS WHOOO??
Darcy: Just another day at home.
Don't you ever tire of it?
Darcy: No, it's helping me train to be a ninja. Constantly kept on my toes.
No. The cake. Your sister is about to have a birthday.
Daisy: Why do I have to be the one bring this pink worm up to the cake. Couldn't Jedidiah do that? It's more his thing.
#breakingsocialroles
Daisy: I'm still not happy about this.
Jedidiah: WOO! BLOW OUT THAT CANDLE!!!
Enna: FEEEEEED MEEEEEE.
Daisy: Can't everyone just shut up?
Daisy: If this is what it will take. SHEW.
Daisy! You do not have to resort to smothering your daughter with side boob!
Daisy: That's not what I was doing but thanks for the idea!
Jedidiah: Swim, wtf. Thanks for that.
But wait, where is Danny? Obviously not at home because I don't do green rooms. (See main room)
Danny, where are you?
Danny: I think I'm at a party.
Then were is everyone?
Danny: I'm not really sure...
Back at home, SPARKLE TIME.
And what does this adorable ball of pink and green look like?
This is toddler Sloane! She likes the colour red. Can you tell?
This is about the time I brought in a bunch of other CC. One of them is a picture replacer. I quite like it.
However, a lot of the pictures that are showing up right now aren't my favourites.
Daisy: When did that sultry, slightly creepy girl painting there?
Jedidiah: What goes on while we're at work?
Jedidiah: Now that we are all gathered here, wife, you will pick up my son every day from school. And then you will cook dinner for my mother and father.
Darcy: Dad, what on earth. You can't talk to Mum or any woman like that. That's just mean.
Daisy: I would like to point out I am on the police force and therefore about a million times more physically strong than you.
Enna: This cake isn't too bad. Brother was right.
That does not look like cake. But I guess not much looks the same after it's been put through the blender.
Jedidiah: Okay, now, kid. Time to poop in this plastic thing. I think your birthday is coming up soon. Like, tomorrow. We have to get you and your brother trained.
Enna: Bunny, I'm comin for ya.
Sloane: Hewwo! Don't coun' me out! I's still a potential heir!
Aw. Look at how cute everybody is. Toddler sims are the cutest.
Noooo! This lighting is horrible! Jedidiah looks so old! And slightly like Heath Ledger's The Joker. Around the eyes a bit.
Jedidiah: Good night, sweetie. You gotta sleep now. Tomorrow is a big day.
Enna: But, Daddy. I wanna pway!
Enna: He actually left me. And my hair is doing weird stuff.
Sloane: Hello?? I'm hangry!!!!! Anyone?
Grandma to the rescue!
Macy: There you go! Drink up!
Sloane: SUSTENANCE.
I had to include this. This entire episode is a slight throwback to gens 1 and 2. Though I guess y'all didn't see much of gen 1.
Fredrick: Yaaaaas green milk.
I sort of feel like the heir vote is creeping up on us faster than we think. Though that's a weird thought because three quarters of the potentials are still toddlers....
Macy: There you are! Aren't you the most adorable thing?
Darcy: That mail woman scares me. She just threw the bills on the ground and stomped on them.
... It's okay. I think the door is locked.
ALSO. Daisy! This is a monumental day, isn't it? I think it's your first day of work!
Daisy: I signed up the day before I got pregnant for the first time.
And here we are like, 3 weeks later. Sim time. That's forever.
And so continues the toddler training. The toddler's birthdays are today and this one doesn't know how to walk or go potty!
So, all day....
Various family members tried to train him.
Daisy got a head start on Sloane.
Daisy: Now, the Loch Ness Monster is this mythical creature, but I actually believe that it's a giant whale caught in a temporal loop that occasionally blends into this world. But your father disagrees. He thinks it's a bunch of aliens on the lake floor holding up tubing to trick all of us "mortals."
Sloane: Burp.
Macy: ThANK GOD THIS CHILD IS POTTY TRAINED. That puddle is NOT water.
Fredrick: Huh? What's going on?
COMING NEXT TIME: We have so many birthdays. Like, four. I KNOW. It's to many, right??? But these are the only cakes you get to see! Tune in next time to see half of the family age up.

That's it for this chapter! Thanks for reading/skimming. I know I usually write longer chapters. But I shot this chapter and the next in one go, and there really was no good place to stop. So I sort of forced this cliff hanger.... Anyway, I hope that the next chapter doesn't take too long to come out. Until then, I would love you forever if you would comment either below or here in the forums. Don't be shy!
Until next time, Swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment