Map to the Maze

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Days of Darking: A 100 Baby Challenge: 2

So, welcome back. I hope that the last post didn't disappoint y'all too much. (It disappointed me!) So, I'm back anew, with a brilliant chapter a head of us! So let's get on with it! Note: I seem to have missed a lot of pictures... Sorry if the story seems to jump a bit.



 So, where we left off oh so abruptly, Eclipse was making herself some waffles (§11!!!) and tossing the egg shells off to the side. We missed her sitting down for her waffles and then cleaning up. In the meantime, she started another painting after calling up Henry and trying to get him over here.
Do do do! Meanie poo!
 Hello, Henry, nice of you to show up.
Henry: Erm... Sorry to keep you waiting, but my boss like, threatened to chop off my head and use my skull as a coffee filter in the office. I don't like death threats. Not very nice.
... Come on in.

Now are where the pictures went missing. For some reason, once he got inside, Henry insulted Eclipse. Then they got all nice and such, and it wasn't going anywhere so I did cheat up their relationship. They are now friends. So, she got him into the bedroom, then he refused and went to her kitchen. She started telling a ghost story, then this happened.
 Where the hell is he going?
Erm... It's like 10. I think he might be going home.
But this is my best ghost story!
Henry: Sorry Clipsie. I have to go! :P
Neh.
 The next morning...
I have to get Henry over here today. It has to be today. It is the 3rd day, and I have not been impregnated yet. Tell me, do you see a problem with this?
A bit. It is a 100 baby challenge supposedly.
Yes. I'm going to call him now.
 Hey! Henry, what's shaking? ... I see ... Cool! ... See you later!
 So...?
Hold on. Let me just slip this into my non-existant pocket.
 He's a work. Now she's threatening to use his hands as the hands for a new typing machine they're prototyping.
Harsh...
 So, later, she invited him over. I think that he is really good at creepy smiles. Isn't that creepy?
This time, Eclipse had the foresight to invite him to stay. And cue creepy smile.
 And here comes the first!
 After, Henry kissed her, while making another creepy smile. Then she promptly asked him to leave.
 The next morning, she got this moodlet. We all know what the cause is. ;)
 Stupid idiotic toilet! Why do you have to be so cheap?
Because you happen to be so poor.
Point taken. I'll paint.
 So she painted this. It's like, one of my favorite sims paintings. :)
 It's complete. *smile*
... Somewhat creepy...
 I like it so much that I hung it on her wall.
To go out and meet the world, Eclipse went to the park where she met father #2, Connor Frio. I know I'm getting a head of myself, but I really like Conner. One of my favorite townies.
 While making herself known to him, Eclipse spun into maternity! Well, started rubbing her stomach. I didn't see a spin.
 Both were hungry so Eclipse spent §150 on food at the bistro, where she got ratatouille and Conner came out with a empty plate.
Scrolling over it, I found he had gotten horse granola... :/ I don't even have pets.


Well, congratzles on making it to the end of another Darking update. I hope it wasn't as cringe worthy as the last one. We're finally getting somewhere! :D:D Hope to see you next time. Please comment. Comments are always lovely. One gets to know what is done stupidly. :) Tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment