Map to the Maze

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Days of Darking: A 100 Baby Challenge: 1

Welcome! This is the first official chapter in this baby challenge, which will hopefully not be a flop! :) Continue on!

 As said before, this is where she lives. With minimal furniture. It will be added to as her funds and family grow. Erm... I'll be typing my voice in italics while Solstice's will be regular.
 Where the heck am I?
Welcome to your house. Excited?
What, to raise 100 little demon children? I guess. Demons sound fun.
 And so she goes to start her first painting. Isn't it beautiful?
 Interrupted by a peeping tom, or by Gus Hart. Guess what he's looking at?
Yup. The fridge. :) And so life is normal for now.
 Yo, dude, shoo!
Gus: How rude!
It's rude to look in my house!
 Introducing prospective father numero uno! Cycl0ne Sw0rd1 or whatever the heck his name is. Let's name him Henry for simplicity's sake.
Hey there, Henry. What's shaking?
Henry: Henry? Where did that name come from?
Erm... Just a cool name I thought up for you. I like your glasses. They're very shiny.
Henry: Thanks!
Henry: Gotta go!
Where's he going?
Your guess is almost as good as mine. It says he's going home.
Maybe I should've invited him inside...
Probably.
He was very cute.
I guess. It's hard to tell under all of that clothing.
Well, next time there won't be any.
... Remember, there are young viewers.
I speak the truth, yo!
Word.

The rest of the day was uneventful and she went to bed tired.

 The next morning, Solstice got up.
No duh. Of course I did.
Wow. You're awake enough to hear me?
Shush up!
 Making the bed, making the bed. I, Solstice Darking, am making the bed.
:)
Now I am making breakfast!
She had to pay §11 for waffles. I thought the fridge was supposed to come stocked? And now she's throwing the egg shells off to the side of the counter as per usual sim style. :(

Sadly, that is where I have to leave you. I have to actually play up to the point where she can get Henry over and become friends. Depending on how easy/hard that is, I might change the rules and allow myself to cheat their relationship level up to friend. It might just take too long.

Join us next time! Then we will learn if Solstice will ever get Henry into the right relationship, and is she'll ever learn to actually throw away her egg shells! :) Hope that you weren't too disappointed with this installment. Hopefully it will get better as it gets more chaotic. :) Who doesn't love chaos?

No comments:

Post a Comment