Map to the Maze

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Days of Darking: A 100 Baby Challenge: Rules

As promised, the rules to Darking.

-No cheats that will affect the lives of the house hold (money/mood/other) will be used
-Epic lifespan will be used and free will set to high. I will not control any of the children that includes taking items out of inventories. Let's see how this goes. :) 
-Lifetime rewards shall be allowed
-Solstice will make money by writing, gardening, painting, guitar (ing?), and fishing. No job 
-If needed, a young again potion or ambrosia will keep our mother young
-A new father will be used for every pregnancy. No marriages
-For pregnancies, I shall not influence the gender (no apple/watermelon products or fruits) and I shall not influence how many kids will be born (kids music/show)
-For all kids, the traits will be determined through the roll (sounds like a game show!) 
-Toddlers will be taught the fundamental skills (talking, walking, potty training) 
-Birthday cakes will be used to age up all kids, 3 days after the birth of a new child, youngest to oldest.
-Kids will attend school (not boarding), however, they cannot work 
-Kids shall be moved out of the household (and uploaded on the exchange) upon reaching young adulthood
-I have mods, and will not remove them, though I shall not use them to cheat in anyway. Just to keep track and keep control of the population.
-If building relationship with the chosen father takes more than 2 days, I am allowed to use cheats to make them friends

Well, those are our rules. We will see how long I can deal with this, how often I post, and how many kids I'll get through before losing interest. :)

These rules were influenced (or taken from):

The 'Official' Rules are here.

1 comment: