Map to the Maze

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Donner Legacy: House Tour

I did not order these reposts chronologically, so some text will be screwed up an make no sense. Sorry! :) Also, please ignore all notes to the audience. I know it all now! Thanks Amberwaves. :D

Well, since people didn’t comment, and since chapter 2 (which will be out soon) will be like, 150 pages or something, I decided to do the house tour separately. In spanish, that is yo decidí hacer.... Um, I actually have no idea since I’m not fluent in spanish, and even though I’m going into honors spanish, I can’t really make sentences, I don’t have internet at the moment I am writing this is a word document and I’m too lazy to go get my dictionary. But oh well. Let’s just get on with the tour.
 This is the bottom floor. We will start in the front entry way at the bottom of the picture, move to the sitting area, the little jutting thing at the bottom of the picture, then go to the nursery, the large white-floored room at the left side of the frame, then go to the master bedroom, right above that, and work our way around the house after that fashion.
 Okay. So this is the front entry way. It was different in the picture of the bottom floor layout because that was taken before my failed family picture. *ahem* so In the background, you see the TV and gaming area. A lot of people and James Reed like to go there and play with the VR helmets or goggles or whatever. They’re the giant things that if were real in this world, would make you fall flat on your face because they would throw you off balance.
 This is the sitting area. Around the wall are portraits of all of Jacey’s children, starting on the right with Lacey and ending on the right with Hannah. Don’t mention that all english readers usually read from left to right. This was just bad planning on my part, and also, I ended with Hannah because I want to get the portraits of everyone when they are teens or older. If you look closely, you’ll see that I failed to do that with Casey, Grant, and Katie. Don’t judge me.
 This is the bedroom hall way. Out of frame on the left side are the doors to the nursery, behind the shot is the TV area. the first two doors on the left are both to the master bedroom. Then the last door on the left and the door at the end of the hall are both bathrooms. Then the three doors on the right are all the children’s bedroom doors. From back to front, they are/were: Hannah/Lacey’s, Mary/Macy’s, and um... one of the triplets/Tracy’s. I customize each of the bed covers to the current inhabitant’s favorite color. So, who ever’s favorite color is the color of the bed spread, that is their room. I’ll let you know in some later chapter too though.
 Shot 1 of the Nursery...
 Shot 2 of the Nursery...
 Master Bedroom 1...
 Master Bedroom 2.....
 Master Bath...
I’m not gonna show any more bathrooms because they’re all the same except for the arrangement. If you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.
 Hannah/Lacey’s bedroom....
 ...
 Mary/Macy’s bedroom...
 ...
 Blue Boy/Tracy’s bedroom....
 ...
 Orange Boy/Casey’s (I think) bedroom...
...
 Spiceberry Boy/Grant’s (I think...) bedroom....
 ...
Orange Boy and Spiceberry Boy’s bedrooms are almost exact mirrors of each other. They used to be when Grant and Casey lived there, but then I moved the chess table from one of the rooms into Mary’s

  This is the activity room with two treadmills, two computers, a foosball table, and tons of easels. The whole wall off to the right has easels on it.
 The kitchen. The fridge is off to the left, out of the frame.
Note: All or almost all of the paintings in the house are done by Jacey. Isn’t she good? :)
 Now for the upstairs. Here, we’ll start in the main room, in the middle, then go to the grandparent’s room, to the right, to the bathrooms, up at the top, then to the final kid bedroom.
 So this is the first view of the families homework table upstairs that everyone refuses to use unless I bug them enough. The door in the background leads to the final bedroom.
 Second view. Same door, the other two are to the bathrooms.
 Final view. That door is the door to the grandparent suite.
 Grandparent suite...
 ...
 Look at their nice porch. It’s bigger than their room I think!
 First view of Sam/Katie’s bedroom. I haven’t yet changed the color to Sam’s favorite.
 ...
 .... I apologize for all stretched pictures. They annoy me too but it’s really useful when trying to give as full a view of a room as possible.
 Upstairs bathroom 1...
 Upstairs bathroom2...
The bathrooms up here are mirrors of each other, so I’m not even gonna bother.
 Now onto the outside! The house comes with a car for each family member, a nice shady weeping willow, and a decked out play space in the back for the kids. Oh, and George’s garden.
 A nice view of their parking lot. Don’t ask me why they have two police cruisers, they just do. There are two cars missing, one is Jacey’s green Toyota, and the other is someone’s Sloppy Jalopy I think....
 Here is the weeping willow, I was planning on burying the heirs and their spouses here. And maybe I was planning on scooping up Lacey’s grave once she dies and putting it next to James Reed’s grave, her first true love ever since he arrested her in her teen years... *Sigh* But the problem is that plenty of people are dying in my game, but none of their graves ever show up. What do I do???? If anyone has a way to fix this, please please (!!!) contact me via the info on the last page and I will be forever thankful to you. I just really want the graves to be building up. Is that a little morbid of me? >:)
 Here is a nice peaceful picture of James’s grave. I love it. <3
 Here is a picture taken from the middle of the weeping willow, picturing George’s garden. It was originally... Grant’s I think... I’m not quite sure. It was one of the twins’s, I just can’t remember. Then when they moved out, I forced, I mean, George willingly kept it up. *ahem* Moving on...
 Another picture of George’s garden. Ain’t it purdy? :)
 The play area, with three swings, a slide, a play structure, a sprinkle, a telescope, and two chess tables, just what every little kid wants in their playground. Two chess tables. ....

Well that’s the conclusion of the tour. Thanks for viewing. You can always leave me a comment on:
The Donner Forum (Not sure if this is right. Wasn't working on my computer, but who knows)
Thanks!
--Swimingli

No comments:

Post a Comment