Map to the Maze

Friday, November 25, 2011

The Donner Legacy: Generation 1: Chapter 1


Hullo and welcome to the premier of the Donner Legacy! I really wanted to start a legacy, but we are starting in the middle of a generation because I couldn't be bothered to start fresh and to start another game.

Also, a note to the viewers, I will probably very often use cheats. I will try not to, but sometimes it just gets unbearable when you have three screaming toddlers in the house with another screaming baby. So yah...

And sorry for any walls down pictures you see. :)
So now we start! The whole first chapter will be a family tree and getting you to learn all of the names and how they're related and such.

Founder


This is our founder, Jacey Donner. She moved to Riverview with her boyfriend, who shall appear later.

She used to look like this.

Billy and Children


Then Jacey married this guy by the name of Billy Donner. His original last name was Caspain, and these are not his original traits. He is a Riverview townie.


He used to look a lot like this. His original hair color got lost... Which I'm not particularly sad about. It was awful *shudders*


This is Lacey, the first of Billy and Jacey's children.


The second born, Macy, was her twin.

Both of them inherited their father's hair color, but I disliked it so much that I changed it to black with highlights and tips of their favorite colors.


Then came Tracy, my personal favorite. Not sure where the black is from...

4th born was Casey.


This is Grant, Casey's twin. Also, incase you haven't noticed, all names until now have rhymed with "Jacey", but I ran out... :P

Their younger sister is Katie. She is the youngest of Jacey and Billy's children.

George and Children


Jacey found out that Billy was cheating on her (*ahem*) and broke up with him. Then she married her long time friend George Dean!


For those of you who want to know, this is what he looked like in his young adult years. Cute, isn't he?


With George, Jacey had another 6 children. This is the oldest, Mary. I don't know why she's in her bathing suit...


And her twin, (since everything in this family seems to come in twos) is Hannah! She inherited her dad's face structure which does not suit her. At least you can change the hair color.


Next came Jack, Jacey's 9th born. He also didn't get a brilliant face structure, but we shall deal.


This is Brendan, one of his other 2 triplets. Triplets! I know! It's amazing! He is easily the cutest of the lot.

Above is Sung, the final born of the triplets. I love his hair color even though I don't know where it came from. <3

The final born is this little dude, Sam. He has the same hair color as Sung and I really want to know where they got it from! One parent is a blond and the other has black hair. It makes no sense! *Grrrr* Anyway, he's a cute little person.

Other Important People


This is Kyle Mandrake. (See I told you people that you would see him later!) If you're wondering why his eyes and hair are glowing creepily, it's because he's a ghost! I'm not exactly sure why CAS glitched like this. He used to be a grave stone on the Donner's lot, after he (*ahem*) starved to death. Then Jacey brought him back to life and moved him out.

This is Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes. She is Kyle's wife and is way older than him. I couldn't get her into CAS for some reason. This whole family has that last name, by the way.

This brilliant haired dude is Franklin Carpenter-Rhodes. In other words, Kyle and Meadow's awesome ghost baby! Who's a teen! His traits are: Artistic, athletic, lucky, and mean spirited.

Family Connections
Billy

Billy remarried Tatiana Invanov and they moved back into Billy's original house.

The happy couple produced this kid, Anastasia Donner.

And this one, Rose Donner.

And this one! This is their last triplet Lydia.

That is their last one for now, because Tatiana is pregnant again!

Lacey

She proposed to her long time friend James Reed who had arrested her when she was a teen, but it was never meant to be. When she stood up, James burst into sparkles and died.

Then came the Grim with whom James pleaded, but Grimmy was not merciful. Now James rests under the willow tree in Jacey's yard and happily haunts the house where his love once lived.

Hours after James died, Lacey proposed to this guy (who did not die) and got married.

They produced this young man and named him Adolfo Donner. He has his mother's hair color, his grandmother's (Jacey's) eye color, and his father's face.

But even before he was a child, Lacey cheated on her husband with his brother, Maximus McDermott. He is slightly better looking than his brother, don't you think?

This is Percy, Max and Lacey's first child.

We'll be keeping tabs on them for the reason that Lacey is pregnant! The reason why I don't have a CAS picture of her.

Macy

She moved out alone and spent most of her young adult years that way. Then came along this guy named Danny Kendal. *cue wedding bells* They instantly fell for each other and they soon got married. I apologize for the giant white square, editing problem on my part.

This is their first child, Jedidiah Donner.

And since no children in this family would belong to this family if they didn't have another half of them, this is Jedidiah's twin Reggie! And no, I did not look at the wrong name while inputting traits. That is how I took them down (I triple checked) so it is most likely not wrong.

Tracy

Tracey, unlike her older sisters, stayed in the household for a while because she was a big help, she was my favorite, and I couldn't let her go. But eventually I had to move her out. But not without her daughter Jenny! And yes, she is adopted. It is some what obvious because no one in the family has those genes. But I love her eye color.

But Tracy didn't stay alone, she married Don Lothario who is, in truth, way too old for her. She's not even a full fledged adult and he's an elder! But incase you wanted to know why I had her marry this fellow,

It's because he looked like this at the time of their wedding. He was just seriously old.

Juston, here, is their son. He is so adorable I just want to reach into the screen and hug him! His traits, however, are not so cute. They're: Loner and Evil. Uh-oh, now I'm just glad that they're not in the main house.

If you liked the cuteness overload on the previous page, get ready for more because Tracy is pregnant! The first picture you saw of her was one I took before she moved out and before I started this legacy.

Casey and Grant
I moved Casey and Grant out together.

This is Casey's pregnant wife! The fact that she's pregnant forced me to take this picture instead of a CAS pic. Her name is Valencia Jones. Casey and Valencia don't have any children born as of yet.

Grant's wife is Tomika Lobos. She is also pregnant.

This is their daughter Edna. Her traits are: Excitable and clumsy.

Katie

Katie aged up into an adult after Mary and Hannah were born, but she was still the second one to have a child (after Lacey). This is her husband, Benjamin Person who was an NPC and has possibly, on of the coolest skin tone/hair color/eye color combo. 

Katie gave birth to their first child as I had George visiting her.

This lovely lady is Carisa, Katie's first kid. Most of her looks come from her mother's side I think.

Then Katie gave birth to her second child as one of her younger sisters was visiting. This is lovely Paula Donner. She is: a heavy sleeper, and artistic. I love her eye color. I think it's her dad's.

Mary

Finally, we reach Mary. I have chosen her as our heiress, and she is to marry Franklin Carpenter-Rhodes because I sort of want to get ghosts into this legacy. :P

Thanks for reading!

Note: This is not the original copy. The original can be found here. Thanks. Also, sorry if there are any mistakes, or traits in the text outside of the picture. I didn't do the best editing job on this one. Hopefully it will be improved upon in the next repost.

No comments:

Post a Comment