Map to the Maze

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Screen Shot Fix (ish)

Hey people of the world.
So I recently found a fix to the screen shot problem. It's called taking screenshots of my computers screen! This is okay because instead of clicking many buttons for like, 7 minutes, I just have to press 3 buttons for 5 seconds! The downside is that you'll see all of my tags and the stats bar and the portraits. I'll think about starting short updates on the Keatons (whose house I LOVE) and if you want me to, I might start another Donner Legacy with one of Jacey's original 6 children. I just wouldn't move in any of the other children. That's what seemed to cause the glitches. If you want that to happen, just comment on the post HERE with the kid (Lacey, Macy, Tracy, Casey, Grant, Katie) and the town (Sunset Valley, Riverview, Twinbrook, Barnacle Bay) you want. :)
See y'all!
--Swimingli

No comments:

Post a Comment