Map to the Maze

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Donner Legacy: Generation 1: Chapter 2

Welcome to the second chapter of the Donner legacy! We finally got here! Make sure, before you read this, that you have read the first chapter, or else you will be hopelessly lost. :) Cheers!


Hello! And welcome back to the Donner Legacy. Last time, in case your brains have gone fuzzy and blanked out, we met our Founder Jacey Donner, pictured above, her huge family, and our Heiress. She first married Billy and had six children with him: Lacey, Macy, Tracy, Casey, Grant, and Katie.

Above is Jacey’s second husband George. She married him after she found out that Billy was cheating on her and had another six children: Mary, Hannah, Jack, Brendan, Sung, and Sam.

 Above is our Heiress, Mary Donner. 

And since nothing in this family ever seems to go with out another half, this is Mary’s twin, Hannah. She is not as stunning as her sister, but she is pretty in her own way. Though it seems that she inherited her father’s face structure.

This is their younger brother, Jack. He also inherited his father’s face structure and eye shape. But I’m not quite sure where the eye color came from.

This is the second of the first set of triplets to grace this legacy, that’s right, triplets. His name is Brendan. He inherited his mother’s face structure and eye shape as well as her eye color. Her hair color isn’t Jacey’s, but I’m not sure where it come from. It’s too white to be her’s. Jacey’s is more golden.

Sung is the last of the triplets and his traits are nothing like theirs. He looks more like his father, but he has his mother’s eye shape. He is the only one of the kids (other than Hannah) who has George’s eye color. I love his hair color. It's just awesome.

This is the family’s little cutie pie Sam. He has the same hair color as Sung but his mother’s face shape. He has his father’s eye shape and eye color, the only child to inherit both George’s eye color and shape. (I think. Hannah may have as well... But I’m not sure.)
So that is all of the family members inside the legacy house. Now onto the chapter! (Note: This chapter only spans a maximum of 3 days. I don’t know how to make the chapter shorter and over a longer space of time. Any comments and/or advice, contact me through the info at the end of the chapter. Please.)
Where we start with our family today is with Jacey doing what Jacey does: playing guitar.
Hannah: Ooo. Mom’s playing!
Mary: No duh. Get with the times slow one.
Mary! Be nice.
Mary: Why?
*sigh*
 They are all entranced by Jacey’s magic fingers. All four.... of the family. Actually, not all. Where are Sung and Brendan?
Mary: Check out back. I saw them heading out there earlier saying something about checking if our house was built on an ancient Native American burial ground.
Brilliant. Next time, George, stop telling them stories before it can get to this stage.
George: Why are you looking at me? *Looks around shiftily*
  Hey you guys, I thought you were gonna see if the house was built on a burial ground?
Sung: Yeah, we were, but then someone got distracted by the swings.
Brendan: Whee!!! Wait, why are you guys looking at me?
Sung: Should we not be?
Brendan: Maybe, because Swimingli here is only a voice.
Excuse me! I am a person! I play God in your world, and I have my eye on you all the time. You do not want to cross me. I control you life!
Sung and Brendan: *gulp*
 Back in the house-
Mary: Wooo! Go Mom!
Jacey: “‘Cuz every time we touch, I get this feeling, and every time we kiss, I swear I can fly. Can’t you hear my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side. ‘Cuz every time we touch I feel the static, and every time we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can’t you hear my heart beat slow, I can’t let you go, want you in my life.”
George: That CASCADA is awesomeness!
Hannah: My Mom is awesomeness!
I can tell they all appreciate their mom...
 George: I love CASCADA! I could just marry-
Jacey: Honey, I would think before you say your next word.
George: I could just marry you all over again when I hear her songs, sweetums...
Jacey: Nice save.
Trouble in Paradise?
 Mary: CASCADA’s awesome? Mom’s awesome. What if I can’t live up to fill her foot steps? Oh no! That’s really scary!
Um... Last time I checked, you didn’t have coward as one of your traits...
 Hannah: Mom might be awesome, but I think that Justin Beiber kid is pretty cool.
Ugh. Please don’t mention him. I mean, I like some of his songs, but having my friend rave about him in my ear 24/7 can get really annoying. I respect all of you who like him. And I can relate to all of you who don’t.
 Jack: Eh. I like Katy Perry better. Hey Mom, can you play Firework?
Jacey: Maybe later Jack, Mom is tired from all this playing. Do you know how old I am?
Jack: You’re-
Jacey: Don’t answer that. It’s called a rhetorical question.
 Hey guys, um... Brendan...
Brendan: Yeah?
Weren’t you on the other swing when I last checked on you guys?
Brendan: ... You’re point is ...?
Why did you switch?
Brendan: Have you ever gotten bored?
Um... Yeah... In social studies, math, and science. Just about every week...
Brendan: So then you get my point?
Um... No. No I don’t. Oh well, moving on.
 Inside, Sam was not a lonely kid.
George: She totally took my Sam time.
Hannah: Aren’t you the cutest little brother ever? Yes you are! Yes you are!
George: But he’s having so much fun. I can’t take that away from him.

And fun Sam was having! Being the only toddler in the house, he did not go lonely. In fact, I think he was spoiled so much, that when he finally grows up, he’ll demand attention when someone *ahem* fails to remember to have the parents interact with him...

 Awwwww.... Such love these two share.
Sam: I love you sissy.
Hannah: I love you too Sammy.
 Brendan: Hmph. Look at those children. So naive. They know nothing about the world. They have not gone through the pain that I have. Also, I’m just a lot awesomer than they.
Um... Have you gone all gloomy Harry Potter on us?
Brendan: Who?
Are you telling me you have never read Harry Potter before? If you haven’t, you seriously need to try it. *Note to the audience*
 Wait, where are you going?
Brendan: I’m separating myself from those fools. They’re almost as bad as Fred and George Weasely.
Ha! You have read Harry Potter!!
Brendan: No I haven’t...
Then where did that Harry Potter reference come from?
Brendan: ... My mouth?
 Brendan: Now you see? This is a lot more dignified than them and their references to each other smelling like garbage.
You do have a point, I guess...
Brendan: Told you so. Now leave me to my important business.
‘Kay.
Brendan: ‘Call me Ishmael...’
*Sigh*
 Wait, was that the school bus I heard?
Brendan: Oh noes! I have to go to school! Me and my dignified tux have to go to such a place as that. It’s an outrage, a scandal!
I think it’s a scandal that they honk and wake up half the neighborhood trying to get you out there faster. It’s really rude.
Brendan: Gotta run!
‘Bye! *Waves*
 George: I’m getting way too old for this.
You do know you’re only like, I don’t know, 78?
George: Shhh!!! Jay doesn’t know my exact age! You can’t let anyone know.
Jacey is the same age as you, you do know that, right?
George: ... Now I do.
 We now interrupt your legacy viewing for a breaking news story of the Cuteness Overload Sam.
Sam: Oooh. Yellow car... I’m naming it Flynn.
... That’s not random at all.
He's just the cutest thing! He did this for like, three sim hours.

 Sam: I play you new song I wrote!
Ooh! I love music! Let’s hear it.
Sam: ‘You can’t stop an avalanche as it races down a hill. You can try to stop the seasons, girl, but you know you never will. And you can try to stop my dancin’ feet, but I just cannot stand still. ‘Cause the world keeps spinning round and round, and my heart’s keepin’ time to the speed of sound, I was lost ‘til I heard the drums then I found my way.’ You like?
Sam, that song was already written. It’s You Can’t Stop the Beat from Hairspray. It’s an awesome song, but already copy written. But nice try. Though, let me guess, Mary?
Sam: Yuppers.
She needs to learn to turn off the TV when she’s done watching. *sigh*

 Jacey: Go Justin Bieber! You rock little man! “Oh Baby, baby, baby, Yeah! Baby, baby, baby...”
Sorry. I would put the actual lyrics in as I usually do, but I don’t own the song so I can’t listen to it and type it in. I mean, I like his music well enough, but not enough to buy it. I mean, I respect him and his music, but I’m not obsessed with him like half of my friends are. And yes, I am a girl. Don’t expect me to start shrieking his name and jumping up and down with excitement every time I hear any of his music mentioned. You got me?
 Jacey was quite the artist. She had paneled most of the downstairs walls with her paintings. She painted all of the paintings on the cover, and all the paintings in the kitchen. This was her latest work. She titled it ‘My Anger Management Therapy’. Let’s just hope that it works. o.o
 Ah bills. The band of the Legacy’s existence. Especially for those just starting out and not having cheated. *Ahem* Moving on...
 Mary: School was such a bore. But I got to see Franklin, so I decided that it was worth going.
The twins were back from school! But Mary, you do know that you live right next door to your boyfriend?
Mary: Yah? So? I don’t get your point.
 Hannah: I hate Chem homework.
 Hannah: Do I have to do homework?
Jacey: You do if you want to graduate. You know, when I was young, the amount of homework they gave us was atrocious! The amount you guys get is a fraction of that!
Hannah: What fraction of it?
Jacey: Four-halves.
 Hannah: Fine. I’ll do it.
Jacey: There’s my girl.
Okay, I want the viewers to be honest right now. How many of you can’t help but think that Jacey is the Twin’s, the Triple Trouble’s (aka the Triplets, I just thought that they needed an awesome nickname...), and Sam’s grandmother instead of mother? Just be honest. It’s okay. I’m being honest too. I almost always do. So if I slip up at all, please don’t blame me.
 Mary: Might as well do homework if Hannah is.
What I don’t understand is why you guys are on the floor doing your homework. The kitchen table is just down the hall.
Hannah: Well, you see, barely anyone ever cleans that table up.
But I also have a table set up upstairs specifically for the use of homework doing. Why don’t you use that?
Mary: We’re too lazy.
 Poor table. It’s going to sit here all alone, neglected, until either it breaks or the house burns down. Whichever comes first. But considering the way things are going with homework going and the fact that all the kids (to the best of my knowledge) are pyromaniacs, the latter is more likely.
 Now look who else is home! It’s the Triple Trouble!
Sung: Look at that! He stole my shirt! *Glares*
Sung! Don’t be rude. And anyways, didn’t you get up after him?
Sung: ... Maybe...
 Again! What is with the doing homework on the floor thing??
Jack: Will you do this everyday? Because it’s already getting on my nerves.
WHAT? How dare you, you insolent little fool! How dare you insult my rants! Someday, you’re gonna be without me and stuck with 6 children and then you’ll miss me and how i get things done!
Jack: Yeah right.
I can do that you know.
Jack: I mean, I love you, I’ll do homework on a table next time, I’m so sorry, I love you.
Uh-huh. Nice try.
 Brendan: What I think you don’t have straight is your priorities. You’re sorta like Hermione Granger in the first Harry Potter book. Where she goes all snotty and says, “Now I’m going to bed before you come up with something else to get us all killed. Or worse, expelled.” Then Ron goes like, “I think she needs to get her priorities straight.” Well I’m Ron, and you’re Hermione-
Yay... So happy.
Brendan: -and I’m telling you to get your priorities straight. You got it?
Yah yah, what ever. If you get on my nerves too much, I can always starve you like I did with Kyle Mandrake. (Now you see what I do to my sims when I get bored/want to get rid of them.) Next time, please, just use the table.
All the Children: No promises.
Wait, hold up. Yo Sung! Where are you going? ... Sung? ... Anyone know where he’s going?
 Sung: Give up old Man! I’m gonna catch you even before the game starts.
George: Yeah, you wish. These bones have still got life in them.
Sung: Maybe, but not enough to get away from me!
 Sung: I. Just. Got. Way. Too. Close to my father’s. Rear. End. Urgh! *faints*
George: Ha! Told you that you would never be able to catch up with me! Ha ha ha ha ha! I’m better than you! I’m better than you!
George! Be nice to your son!
George: Wait, this little dude’s my son?? Wait... I’m terribly confused...
Well, you are old! XD
George: Hey!
 Sung: This game is boring. I’m never gonna catch that snail.
You could always go do your homework you know...
Sung: Home what?!? You kidding me?? No! That stuff is poisonous!
Trust me... I know.
 George, you’re upsetting your son.
George: Wait, that slow poke is my son??
Didn’t we just go over this? Please say we did because I’m having a major case of dè ja vú right now...
George: Ha ha! I’m just kidding! I know that kid is my son Jacob.
... Jacob? *raises eyebrow*
George: ... Isn’t that his name.
*under breath* Hopeless.
 Hannah: There. I’m finished with my dratted homework.
Now was that so bad?
Hannah: Yes. I went to hell and back to do that.
You’re exaggerating, right?
Jacey: Nope! I saw her.
Jacey, you’re not even in the same room.
Jacey: So? Your point is?
 Mary: Wait, Hannah what?? ... You know what?
Five minutes to get rid of it?
Mary: No... I’m done with this crap. I’m not going to put up with this any longer.
Fine with me. It’s on your head when Mr. D finds out that you didn’t do your homework.
Mary: ... I’ll do it in homeroom.
 Jack: Hey, you guys know that you could help us and then we would all be done and could play Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
Mary: No thanks. Doing one person’s homework is enough for a week.
Brendan: You stink!
Hannah: So?
 Soon, dinner time was upon the Donner household. Sam was trapped in his high chair as all the others started to go get dinner.
Sam: This is entertaining! I could stay here all night!
 Sam: Just kidding. Can someone get me out of here please? ... Anyone? ... No?

Mary: Ugh, Mom said that I have to feed you. So here you go. Your share of mac and cheese.


Sam: You call this mac and cheese?
Mary: Well it was before I put it in the blender. I wanted to just get you a bowl of it, but Mom wanted me to put it in the blender to make it smaller for you.
Sam: You call this food?
Mary: You should be happy that I didn’t get you a bowl of last weeks stu surprise. I wanted to, then Dad caught me digging it out of the trash.
Sam: You call this edible?
Mary: Eat up.



Sam: *throws mush at Mary*
Mary: Well this is where it gets interesting.


Sam: *throws bowl*
Mary: Here we go...
*Crash*
Mary: It’s on your head twerp. I am so not cleaning...
Jacey: Mary, clean that up if you want to be able to see Franklin for the rest of the week.
Mary: Fine. You got lucky this time little brother.


Sam: Fun! :D


Isn’t the brotherly-sisterly love so apparent here? It makes me teary eyed. *sniffle*
Sung: I’m bored. I don’t know what to do so I’m just going to stand here and block everyone’s way.
Jacey: Sung, if you’re bored, why don’t you do your home work?
Sung: ... What’s homework?
Jacey: Do it.



Sung: Why the heck do I have to do this?
Maybe because you chose to play tag with your father earlier?
Sung: He forced me to.
I distinctly remember you leaving the room of your own accord.
Sung: ... He threatened me.
Nice try. Get to work.


Hey, guys, Jack and Brendan. It’s time to go to bed.
Jack and Brendan: Awwww. Why??
Because it’s after 11. Please? For screen time for the rest of your stay here in the house?
Jack: Fine. We’ll go.
Brendan: It’s not nice to threaten us.
Yes, but it seems to be the only thing you two respond to. So deal with it.


Sung: Where exactly are they going?
To bed.
Brendan: Good night bro!
Jack: Good night world. We shall meet again in the morning.


Sung: You know, they have a point.
Yeah?
Sung: I’m going to bed. ‘Night.
Good night Sung. Sleep well.


I just had to throw this in. There has barely been any toddler spam. Of course, it will probably pick up when there are more toddlers to spam you with. But isn’t he so cute?


Jacey: Ah. Such a beautiful morning on the farm. But I need to convince Ma and Pa to get some of those electricital lights.
Um... Jacey, dear, Jacey, I hate to break this to you, but you don’t live on a farm, never have, never will. Also, you don’t live in the early 1900’s. You live in 2011 and have tons of them ‘electricital lights’.
Jacey: *Snaps out of it* Wha-? Oh... Boo.


Hannah: OMG!!! I’M WEARING PINK!!!! AAAHHHH!!!!
As you might’ve noticed, I’ve given the twins make overs. You’ll see more of them later. :)


We take a break to see my failed family photo... No comment... Please. But if you really want to, at the bottom of the post, click comment, and do so. PLEASE! I’m desperate!


Jack: Peek-a-boo! *looks up* How much more of this do I have to do?
You didn’t have to do it in the first place. You did it on your own.
Jack: ... Yay! Freedom!
*Bus horn*
Time to go to school!
All Kids: Awwwww..
Go on! Pip pip!


While the rest of her and George’s kids were at school, Jacey read with Sam.
Jacey: And that, honey, is why all rocks are squishy.
Jacey?
Jacey: Yeah?
None of the rocks of the world are squishy.
Jacey: Shhh! Don’t upset Sam!
Sam: Lol!
>.<


Mary: ‘Why so serious? So raise your glass if you are wrong! In all the right ways, all my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but lout and nitty gritty dirty little freaks. Won’t you come on, and come on, and raise your glass, just come on and come and raise your glass!’
Mary, why exactly are you in your mum’s car?
Mary: Cuz, I felt like it.
I’m not going to pursue this topic.


Back at home...
Hannah, why are you doing homework on the grandparent suites floor?
Hannah: Because. It’s comfy.
But, why not use the desk right behind you?
Hannah: *looks around* What desk?
*Head desk*


Mary: Ugh. You know, you get really annoying when you bug us about using your precious homework table.
But you’re using it right not!
Mary: Just to get you off my back. You know, the bigger a deal you make, the more we’re gonna resist.
I doubt that. My theory is that the bigger a deal I make, the more I wear you down, and then you work at the homework table just to make me shut up.
Mary: Whatever.


Since all the kids were home with Sam, I sent Jacey off to make the rounds and check up on her other 6 children! First up is Casey and Grant.


Jacey: Brilliant. I can hear the screams of torture from in there. This shall be fun.
... Sometimes I worry for her.


This is Tomika with her and Grant’s second child, Clinton. Clinton’s traits are: Friendly, and virtuoso.


This is Grant with his new nephew and Casey and Valencina’s new son, Bret. Bret’s traits are: Artistic, virtuoso.


Jacey: I’m just waiting out here, and no one is inviting me in,even though my son and daughter-in-law walked right past me with my new grandchildren. How rude!


Grant: Hello Mom. Welcome to our humble abode.
Jacey: Hmph. Could’ve fooled me.
Grant: Come on in.


Jacey: Nope I’ve gotta go. Thanks for being prompt in answering my knock. *death glare*


Next up, Billy’s place. Jacey had another long wait outside while we knew that every single family member was in there. Finally they invited her in.


Rose is on the left with the blue bottle, Anastasia is next to her in the purple pants. They seem to be happy, if a little jealous...


And this is their other third, Lydia. Just making sure I didn't mess it up. So Jacey went in for all of 7 minutes, then left. After we left, Tatiana had a little boy named Elton. His traits are: clumsy and virtuoso.


At home, I found the kids doing their own things.
Hannah: Die Gannondorf! Die!
Jack: No! Princess Peach! Don’t get killed by Mario! Kill him! Even if he was going to marry you!
Sung: These two are weird.
What are you reading?
Sung: Eclipse.


Mary: Okay, ouch! Actually, no. Nope. It’s all good. The stove isn’t burning the house down.
Interesting. I’m glad that you came to to conclusion by yourself.
Mary: Well, some one has to check!


Brendan: ‘Guard the boat, mind the tide... don’t touch my dirt.’
Brendan seems to like doing this sorta thing... Don’t ask me why.


Next up is Tracy.


Jacey: How do you do.
Don: Fine. Come on in.


We came inn to find this little bundle named Lindy, on the floor in the bathroom. Lindy’s traits are: Good, and virtuoso.


And this one named Caryn out on the porch. Crying. Caryn’s traits are: Easily impressed, and loves the outdoors.


Just as Jacey was about to go rescue Lindy, I turned her around to go across the street to visit Macy and Danny.


nside, we found these two crying in the hallway. The one in front is Jedidiah, and the one way back there is Reggie.


Upstairs, I found these three. At least they’re in cribs. The one up top on the left is Briana, whose traits are Virtuoso and genius. To Briana’s left is Nichole, who was blessed with the traits clumsy and loves the outdoors. Down on the bottom, all by her lonesome is Ronda, who has the traits virtuoso and good. For all who wanted closer pictures, I could’ve sworn I took them, they just disappeared? I don’t know.


Last up, Katie.


Inside, I discovered that Katie had not yet given birth, but looked very near to popping based on the size of her stomach.


George: I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I’m going to the light.
George, just stop.


George: Okay. You know me too well.


The usual rush to the bus. Ha ha. That sorta (ish) rhymed! I hate it when that happens. It makes it seem like I’m a kindergartener.


It’s a birthday cake... And almost all you you know what that means....


It’s Sam’s birthday!
Sam: Sheewwww!
With Jacey still over across the street waiting for the arrival of her new grandchild (someone from the main house had been there for the two births before, why stop now?) and all the other kids off to school, it was just George and Sam celebrating.


The Six Signs of Aging:
1. The person in question goes cross eyed.


2. The person in question (if a toddler or baby) gets put down by the person holding them, while cross eyed.


3. The person in question goes crazy and starts clapping while cross eyed.


4. The person in question is surrounded by sparkles, while cross eyed.


5. The person in question spontaneously stretches and becomes elastic, while surrounded by sparkles, while cross eyed.


6. The person in question miraculously turns into a normal lad/lass.


Sam: Well that was interesting. Can I uncross my eyes now?
George: When the right time comes you will son. Don’t worry.
Sam: I don’t trust his advice.


Jacey: Oh my Dragon! She’s giving birth! What do I do?? What do I do??
Benji: Freeze! Oh my Gomez Oh my Gomez, I am not ready for this! What do I do?? What do I do??
Katie: Calm down! Mom! You gave birth 7 times! You know what it’s like. Ben, BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL!!!
Benji and Jacey: AAAHHH! What do we do?? What do we do??
Katie: Now!


Jacey: Well, that was anti-climactic. Good thing I didn’t freak out.
... Yeah... I’m not going to respond to that.vvvvvvvvvv

Well, that concludes this chapter of the Donners! Any comments, tips, advise, or criticism, links are below. Now I’m going to leave you with this picture of the kitchen with a lot of Jacey’s paintings. Come back next time to find out what gender Katie’s baby is! Have a nice week!
Please comment. Comments are always met with love.
My general forum is here.
Thanks! Have a great life.
--Swimingli

No comments:

Post a Comment