Map to the Maze

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Donner Legacy: Generation 1: Chapter 3

Hello all. This is the last chapter of Donners forever unless you vote that I should continue with the file that I had saved when Sam was still a toddler. I would have to play for a while to get the family back to where it was before I accidentally deleted them. *Sniff* I’m still sad about it... Technology hates me and I have no luck. Unless it’s the most awful kind in the universe, then I have loads of it.

I'm so sad I'm so sad because the idiot person who writes this ERASED OUR FAVORITE FAMILY!
***Warning: Slight language. But only light ones.***

 So last time we left you, little Sam, youngest of the first generation of the Donners, grew up into a child, finally joining the ranks of school children everywhere.
Sam: Why is there a see through dude over by the cappuccino machine that’s wearing glasses and a soccer jersey?
It is a mystery of the modern world, dear child.
James: I have a name you know kid, and I would like you to use it.
Sam: I would, except for the fact that you haven’t told it to me yet.
James: My name is Jebus.
Sam, don’t listen to him. He’s James Reed, your oldest half sister’s first fiance.
Sam: James, please don’t play games with me.
James: Wait, how did you know my name?
Ah, so he can’t hear me... That’s odd. I’m used to having people to annoy and creep out. Meh!
 The party, attended by two people, later joined by a third if you count the ghost, left quite a mess. Little Sam was left to clean up the mess, poor thing. Someone! Please help him!
George: No thanks! He’s fine by himself.
James: Oi! George, who are you talking to?
George: Don’t you hear Her?
James: Who?
George: The voice in your... never mind.
James: Whatevs.
 Also last time we left you, we left you with an anti-climactic scene as Benjamin and Katie rushed off to the hospital to have their third child. Everyone meet little Sue Donner. Her traits are Good and Couch Potato. She is also the only one of her and her siblings to have her father’s skin color. I like it! I’m all about being unique.
 Here, Katie and Paula both have the same stare down. If looks could kill...
Katie: Nomnomnom.
Paula: Numnumnum. I likes stawing! Tis fun!
 Sam: Should I move my pawn to e-5 or move my knight to d-6? It is the question of life....
And the answer to life is 42. Don’t question why 42 is the answer to life because the answer to that question in the answer to life, which if 42. So it’s just an endless circle that you never get a different answer out of.
Sam: ... Interesting... Why should I trust you?
Because I’m omniscient and awesome. That’s all you need to know...
Oh, and on another note, I got Sam’s other trait. His traits are Genius, Athletic, and Frugal.
While I’m doing all of these, I might as well also make clear the boys’ favorite colors. Sam’s is Red, Sung’s is Grey, Brendan’s is Spiceberry, and Jack’s if Orange. Oh, and Hannah is older than Mary. I got confused on that, but it is true.

 Now, for some reason that I can’t remember (because I shot these pictures a long time ago), I went to check in to the high school as school let out, and I saw Franklin driving a car and it just sort of struck me as funny that a ghost was driving a car. I don’t know. But I did.
 Mary was invited to Carisa’s house, and rode the bus there alone. I built the Legacy House on the biggest lot in Riverview, and Katie’s family lives in the Wilson’s old lot. For those of you who are familiar with Riverview, why can’t Mary and Hannah ride the same bus home? For those of you who aren’t familiar with Riverview, first of all, get your own copy of Riverview from either going to the store tab and clicking on Riverview, or going to the Free Stuff tab, and clicking on Riverview. It’s free. Second of all, Kyle and Franklin’s house is right next to the legacy house, and the old Wilson residence is right across the street from that house. It’s that close. The Sims people don’t believe in carpooling if the people aren’t going to the same place. Meh.
 The next few days passed uneventfully, and the highlight of the passage of time was when James (Still stuck out side of his grave) haunted a stray toy horse. Trust me. You didn’t miss much.
 George: Ha ha! I’m levitating my pancake!
No you’re  not. That is just a trick of my well timed shutter sounds.
George: ... WAAAHHH!!! YOU LIED TO ME!!
Wow. Don’t take it badly... >.<
 Then came time for breakfast.
Mary: Yum! Pancakes.
Jacey: Honey, you really should eat your meat, carrots and spinach!
Hannah: Incase you haven’t noticed Mum, but it isn’t dinner. We’re eating breakfast. Breakfast is a time for waffles. You get that Da?
George: Right. You want me to lock you in your room for the rest of eternity so you can’t date anymore.
Hannah: Da! I haven’t got a boyfriend even!
Brendan: Yes you have. I saw you making out with him in your bed clothes.
Jack: You say what now? Why did you even see that?
Brendan: *Pauses* I don’t want to ruin Hannah’s life by telling her secrets to the family so I follow her around. ...
Hannah: Biotch.
 Soon, the kids went off to school.
 Which entitled the parents to flirt and hold hands. You all know where this goes...
 Bam! Physical training. Bet you all didn’t see that coming. I sure didn’t. I was like, ‘Dude! You were having the perfect oldie moment with your oldie wife! Why ruin it with training?’ Somehow he heard me and he said ‘Because I think her work out outfit is spiffy and attractive.’ And I was like ‘No comment.’
 Though you have to say, she looks pretty good for an elder.
 Jacey: Gasp!
Jacey, okay. Two things. 1, did you really just say ‘Gasp!’ and two, what is it??
Jacey: Yes and Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes died!
This was a hard hit for Jacey. Her ex-boyfriend who then died and then came back to life as a ghost at Jacey’s hands had married Meadow after their son Franklin was born out of their courtship. She knew that Kyle would be taking it hard along with Franklin.
 So she went over and comforted him!
Jacey: Aw, Kyle, are you okay?
Kyle: *Sniff* No. I’m not.
Jacey: Aw... Kyle it’ll be okay. I brought you back because I knew that you hadn’t found your one, the love of your life I mean, and I knew that you would be lonely in the Beyond. Soon though, you two will be reunited forever. (I hope.) Until then, be strong for your son, for your wife lives on in him, and as long as you remember her, she will always be with you.
Kyle: You think so? *Sniffle*
Jacey: I know so.
I have no idea if ghosts die again or not, so anyone know? Also, I recently went to the U.S. Capitol and visited the Holocaust Museum. Most profound hours of my life. So that’s where all of this remembrance stuff is coming from. I lit a candle.
Well, then Jacey cured him with her Moodlet Modifier, so the comfort was basically wasted.
 On the morbid bright side of this, all of Franklin’s family are now ghosts... *Shrugs* I don’t know how to transition on...
 And then the 6 children were home from school. Mary was a good Heiress and did her homework quickly and efficiently (unlike me. I’m actually writing this chapter while I’m supposed to be doing homework at 10:02 pm... My bad.) and was soon done...
 ...unlike Hannah who procrastinated (very much like me. Have you ever noticed how long it takes for me to get out chapters?) and as a consequence...
 ...had to do it with her younger brother Sam.
Sam: Big Sissy, what’s 5x2?
Hannah: 10
Sam: Big Sissy, what’s 5x3?
Hannah: 15
Sam: Big Sissy, what’s 5x4?
Hannah: 20
Sam: Big Sissy, what’s 5-
Hannah: Little Bro! Are we just going to go through the whole 12 times tables? Because I have my chem homework to do and I don’t have time for this!
Sam: *Lip quivers* I didn’t mean to bother you Hannah, but we are not going to go through the whole 12 times tables. We’re going to go through the 15 times tables! *Grins*
Hannah: *headpalm*
 5 minutes later...
Sam: Hannah, what’s 6x19?
Hannah: I thought we were only going through the 15 times tables!
Sam: I only said that so you would help me!
Hannah: No way! No way in Hell! I am not doing this anymore.
Sam: Fine, whatever. I’ll just use Mary’s calculator.
Hannah: Why didn’t you use it before??
Sam: I wanted to spend time with you.
Awww!!!! Isn’t that kid adorable? Whoops... You can’t see him in this picture... My bad.
 Later came a nutritious dinner of leftover birthday cake. No sign of those steaks, carrots and spinach Jacey wanted for breakfast.
 Jack: These dishes annoy me. They stink just like you Mary.
Mary: Oh so nice dude, oh so nice.
Jack, if they bother you so much, why don’t you just clean them up?
Jack: It’s against my religion.
 Four unseen pictures later, he’s cleaning them up.
 Another 4 unseen pics later, the kitchen is mainly all cleaned up now. My reaction, I didn’t know that there was a table and counters under those piles of filth!
 Hannah’s reaction...
Hannah: This displeases me. >:(
 Over the night, the birthday cake fairy delivered not one,
 she didn’t stop at two either,
 but instead she delivered THREE birthday cakes to the kitchen island. We all know what this means...
 Triplet birthdays! First up was Jack.
 I stink at taking birthday pictures, so no wishing ones until Sung. But until then, CHEER!!
 *gasp* Elastic Boy!
Brendan: I gotta go peeeee!!!!
Mary: Go little bro!
Sung in frame: Whoop! Go!

There! That’s..... a bit better...
Jack: There ladies! How do I look? Spiffy? Huh, huh?
Brendan: I think you look like a toilet.
Note: All CAS pictures will be at the end of the birthdays.

Next, Brendan.


Always the look of surprise then the impossible jump...

Then a little cutie!
Jack: Of course She says that to him, and not me. ‘Oh Jack! You have an awful face structure Jack! You’re too fat Jack! You look... halfway decent Jack!’ Yadda yadda yadda! Give me a break.

Brendan: How do I look ladies?
*Swoon* Brilliant Brendan!

Lol! Okay, so a couple of reasons why I put in this picture.
1. So I can show off Jack’s funny face compared to Brendan’s glazed stare compared to Sung’s glancing out the front window.
2. It’s just really funny.
3. To show all three triplets in one photo.
4. It’s the perfect example for foreground, middle, and background or whatever for you artsy folks. Feel free to take it, use it for your projects, whatever. I don’t really care. Just let me know about it.
5. It’s just really funny.
6. I’m running out of reasons...
    So there’s the list.

    Apparently, the birthdays had a negative effect on the bladder issue, because both Jacey and Brendan went on the floor.

    Lastly, Sung.


    There’s that wish face! :D:D
    Sung: I wish for.... Ponies and unicorns! *Shew!*
    Sorry, not gonna happen.

    Sung: Whoop! I don’t really care because it’s ma birfday! Wooo!!

    Apparently in order to get a wish picture, I have to give up my sparkles. >.< Technology hates me...
    Sung: Woah. The world is a lot smaller from this side of the sparkles...

    George: I’m content for life.
    Hannah: Well I’m not, Dad! Get your stink out of my face!
    Oh yeah! I just realized, with Sung aging up, George has completed his lifetime wish. He has raised 5 kids from baby to teens. Go George!
    Jacey: I have him beat.
    George: What the heck?? Shut up and leave me be.

    Sung was the first to notice the new styling station out back, so he decided to see what he could do.
    Sung: I just don’t think that the shaved look is bringing out my looks to the fullest. It has got to go.

    So here is Sung, all made over and pretty like. I like this hair on him. I also think that he looks like the drummer from Disney Channel’s Lemonade Mouth. What? I like music...

    See, this is the drummer dude whose name I forget! Charlie? Don’t they look alike? No? Just me? ... Meh.

    Sung: Hm... I don’t think it turned out half bad considering my stylist is a dim wit.
    I hope you mean yourself!
    Sung: Well, who was my stylist?
    You.

    Next up, Jack.
    Jack: I don’t particularly like this hair cut. And I think these jeans make me look fat. But can we keep the shoes? I like the shoes.
    I don’t either, are you sure it’s just the jeans? and no. We can’t. I don’t like the shoes.
    Jack: Aw! But-
    No buts! I can’t deal with that.

    Well, this is him made over. I changed his hair color because I didn’t think the blond looked like him. Do you recognize where else you saw this face?

    Yup! That’s right! Jack was in the picture I posted in my random post those weeks ago! I put him through the body sculptor because I couldn’t deal with his weight issue. I know, I’m vain.

    First thing they did after their make overs were play chess...

    ... and read, the paper. Wow. They are so unimaginative.

    This is Brendan. I think the suit went with his hair. I can’t actually remember anything else.

    And since we were making over everyone else, here’s Sam! Isn’t he the cutest? I’ve had this hair style forever and he’s the only I think it really fits. Just like that one hairstyle from High End Loft Stuff, you know, the long one that is right, flat to the head? Well I’ve only ever had one sim fit that one. Everyone else looks funny in it.

    George: Take that woman!
    Jacey: Ow ow! Not the face, NOT THE FACE. Hey! It missed me! *bends down* *crack* OUCH! Oh &*$%!! That hurt like Hell!
    Ah. The time honored game of Death by Base Ball. Always a legacy favorite.

    Jacey: Oh, that is it Mister. This thing is going to go so fast, it’s going to decapitate you just that that tire did to that guy int Final Destination!
    Note: I never actually watched this movie, my friend told me about it.

    Jacey: Here it comes...
    George: OUCHIE!

    Jacey: Oh, sorry Georgie! I didn’t mean to.. Did that hurt you?
    I would be more worried about the fact that your husband said ‘Ouchie’. What kind of 78 to 80 year old man would say that?
    George: Ouch ouch! Oh God, ouch! That hurt!
    Jacey: Oh sorry! Where did it hit you?

    George: JK. Get ready for this sucker to hit you in the nose.
    Jacey: GEORGE! Don’t you dare, not after that trick!

    Sam: Check mate.
    I can’t believe you let him win, Jack.
    Jack: Hm. How did that happen? I thought I had it in the bag!
    Wait, you didn’t let him win?

    George: Congratulations, son! I heard you beat Sam in chess!
    Sam: Um, I am Sam...
    George: Nonsense! I think I know who my sons are! I mean, you’re obviously Grant!
    Sam: He wasn’t even your-
    Just play along Sam, just play along. He’s old and senile.
    Sam: ... Okay.

    Aw, aren’t they so sweet? Dreaming of baby things... Too bad they are too old to have children anymore. Because their six children are absolutely adorable. I would totally allow them to have more.

    Hey look, it’s James! HEY JAMES!!! *waves*
    James: Come on Jigglypuff! You can totally beat Lucario! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!! *Tear*
    Oh yeah, he can’t hear me. And why is he playing as Jigglypuff? And I think Lucario can totally take Jigglypuff out to the curb in Super Smash Bros. Brawl! BEAT THAT.

    Since Mary had a wish of seeing a ghost and here was one at our disposal, I got her up so see him. And this was her reaction.
    Mary: EW! What the devil is that??
    And just in case you couldn’t see her face very well...

    Here is a close up! Ha! If I ever did a chapter filled with the funniest pictures I have taken of the Donners, this would totally be in it. :)

    Poor garden. Ever since the twins of Jacey’s first marriage (aka Grant and Casey) left, no one really (except for the occasional George) bothers with it’s upkeep.

    Until now! I didn’t even tell Hannah to do this!
    Hannah: La di da di da.

    AND HERE’S BRENDAN!! WOO! GO GUYS!
    Brendan: Calm down Voice, we’re just gardening. No need to pee yourself.
    Like you did?
    Brendan: ... I never did that.
    I have a picture.
    Brendan: Really?
    Number 40. *Note to audience: this is a cue for you to scroll up...*
    Hannah: Swimingli, it ain’t nice to black mail people.
    I have dirt on you too.
    Hannah: ... Not saying anything.

    Oh look! It’s Hannah and her boyfriend! And she’s in her bed clothes...
    Hannah: Your cheek is as soft as a plush bear... Will you get me one?
    HBF (Hannah’s boyfriend whose name I forget): Thanks Sweetu- Oh what? Oh um... Sure. I guess.
    Hannah: Thanks BF!
    She’s not demanding at all... O.o Oh! Wait!
    I just looked it up. It’s Rudolph Li. We know he is a couch potato and a baby sitter and a Taurus.

    Rudolph: Um... Gotta go buy you that bear... *Runs away*
    Hannah: Bye Honey Cake! Make sure it’s a big one!

    Sung: So this finger goes ... here. And this finger goes there... Then I strum it and it sounds like... *screech* ... I don’t think that was right...
    Jacey: It’s easy, Hon, just do what I do!
    Sung: But you’re old and you’ve been doing it forever!
    Jacey: What did you call me?
    Sung: ... *gulp*

    So now I leave you here with Jacey trumping all of her family members at everything. Aka, she’s beating Brendan and Mary at painting.

    Okay! So as you have heard, I accidentally deleted my game save and the backup. ‘Ask [me] no questions and [I’ll] tell you no lies, [audience]’ as Fred Weasley says. (Harry Potter 5) Well, I decided to continue the Donners. You will probably not see any chapter for a while because I have to play up to the point I was at. That means I’m going to have to redo all of the makeovers, traits, relationships, ages, grades, and birthdays. Fun...
    Show your support by commenting or criticizing! Either is fine though I hope it’s nice commenting... You can also contact me via one of my contacts in the side bar. Hasta Luego!
    --Swimingli

    No comments:

    Post a Comment