Map to the Maze

Monday, November 28, 2011

Days of Darking: A 100 Baby Challenge

Okay. So, I have decided to try a 100 baby challenge. I'll look at other challenges rules and then post my own, so, no biggie. :) This is just a short intro to our character.
 This is Eclipse Darking. I am only guessing at the last name. If it isn't Darking, it will soon be. Incase you haven't been eating your carrots, her traits are: Artistic, Family Oriented, Friendly, Natural Cook, and Neat. Also, her lifetime wish is: Illustrious Author- Master the Painting and Writing Skills.
This is where she'll be living. It is Shot Gun Style from Sunset Valley, modified. So, we'll see how the house expands with her family. :)

2 comments:

  1. cool. Thanks for the comment. I don't get enough of them down here. Stay tuned please.

    ReplyDelete