Map to the Maze

Friday, December 23, 2011

The Donner Legacy: Generation 2: Chapter 1

Hello! Welcome to the second generation (FINALLY) of the Donner family. We have brought these poor folks through about, 1 year and 7 different saves. It finally worked out after all the glitches, and now, here we are!

 Welcome! We left of family as they stand last time, and now we start anew! Once I was done moving them without them moving, the parents got right started on teaching their sons their skills. There were only 4 days until they aged up!
Danny: Kid, become an astronaut. Can you say astronaut?
Macy: Yes, my dear son. Become an astronaut. Then they will be begging for mercy! Can you say mercy?
Twins: No.
About 2 hours later, Reggie was all taught to talk while Macy was still working on it.
Macy: Very good! Wait, what the heck? You're done.
Danny: Yup. Beat you!
Macy: Honey, can you say that Daddy and Reggie must be hyped up on Pepsi to be learning that fast?
Jedediah: I's need Pepsi!
Danny: Hurry up, honey! You'll be out here all night at this rate!
Macy: Say they need to be put in hand cuffs!
Jedediah: I need handcwuffs!
Macy, I think it's time to stop teaching Jeddie his skills. It's too late.
Macy: What makes you think that?
The moon in almost halfway across the sky.
Macy: I see your point.
They're so cute! Both of them have these even though I didn't have Generations installed when I last played them. They were just in their inventories. How odd.
Reggie: Nomnomnom
Macy: What the hell is this? I asked for food, not charcoal from the neighbor's grill.
Your husband burnt that. Miss your mum?
Macy: Very much so.
Soon the kids were put down after 40 minutes of trying to get the parents to feed them. It was very hard.
Finally, at 2 am, Danny climbed into bed, as his wife was dreaming about computer mice. What?
 Danny: What the hell is making get up at this ungodly hour?
Your job which isn't helping you accomplish your LTW.
 Well, ladies and gents, today is the day! Unless I'm much mistaken...
 Jeddie: She just weft me. She was come to me, then she turn around. What is wif dis world?
I don't know what was with her. But does anyone notice the pose of the doll?
 Macy went and changed Jeddie's diaper and turned to do Reggie's.
Reggie: HWELP MEEE!!!
 Reggie: Mwuch betta!
 Awe! They're so cute!
 Macy: You're doing such a good job, pumpkin!
 Jeddie: Dis is awful.
 Macy, please don't crush the children with that stomach.
Macy: Oh har har. Shut up.
 Jeddie: I don't see the point of this. What's the difference from going in my pants?
 Jeddie: Must I do this?
 Reggie: I must agree. This is stupid.
 OMG. They're just too cute!
 Macy: Uh oh, it's time...
 Danny: Ah, shit! Macy, you're in labor!
 Macy: No shit Sherlock.
Danny: What do I do what do I do what do I do what do I do?????????
Macy: Here we go.
 Macy:...
Danny: AH!
 Macy: ...
Danny: AH!
 Danny: NO! My wife has been taken over by either a demon or an alien!
Macy: Brilliant.
 Macy: Ah, dang it!
Danny: I got bored.
 Danny: I'm going to eat.
Macy: Rawr.
 Macy: Please tell me it's over!
Don't worry, it almost is!
 Macy: Sparkles!
 Everyone meet Jennie! Her traits are absent minded and genius.
 Macy: Awe! My daughter is adorable!
Macy: Okay! Time to put you in your new crib!
 Macy: AH! WHY IS IT STARTING AGAIN???
Because....
 There's another one!
 Everyone meet Macy's second daughter Jess! Her traits are loner and genius!
 Macy: Put you down. Oh look, Danny's choking.
 Macy: Ah, here we go.
 Macy: OWWEEEEEE!!!!!! What the hell is with this??
 Sorry, missed the sparkles that brought the third triplet into the world. This is January in celebration of the coming new year. Her traits are artistic and genius. We have three geniuses! (Genii?)
 Macy: Please tell me that was the last of them.
God, I hope so. I cannot deal with quadruplets.
Macy: And here we go! <3

I must leave you now. Next chapter will probably be up Christmas or the day after depending on my schedule. Keep an eye out for Darking! Chapter will be up at some point soon, hopefully! Stay tuned when we will experience birthdays, birthdays, birthdays, and see everyone grown up! Peace, yo!
Also, comments are met with love and holiday wishes. :) Please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment