Map to the Maze

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Days of Darking: A 100 Baby Challenge: 5

So, I am going to try this again. I'm not sure how often I will update it. So.... Yeah. A quick couple of notes: I moved Eclipse to Barnacle Bay, and she doesn't seem to be pregnant, so Connor Frio is not the second father. Sorry!

And we welcome ourselves to Barnacle Bay, a beautiful town by the sea! We also say hi to lovely Eclipse Darking, our mother in this 100 Baby Challenge. With her new hairstyle. It's EA this time. :P
This is her new house, with 3 rooms. Pretty self explanatory. The little yellow rectangle in the lower left hand corner is Adam's crib. All of the scorch marks are from the challenge of the meteor strike? I thought that collecting the meteors and selling them could get them money for stuff. I don't believe that was counted out of the rules. If it is, I'm ignoring it. :)
 The next morning, a stray cat came up and promptly ripped up Eclipse's newspaper.
 Five minutes later, it left the newspaper in tatters.
 Then I decided, as long as I have the money, why not add onto the house? And so I did! :D I expanded the bedroom and added another room in preparation for when she has like, 15 little kids running around, needing beds.
 That night, a raccoon came.
And then it knocked over her rubbish bin. I don't think the stray and wild animals like Eclipse very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment