Map to the Maze

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Donner Legacy: Generation 2: Chapter 4


And we are back much much sooner than usual.... But, I had some time on my hands and such. I thought, Let's play the Donners! And you, my adoring audience, benefited from that brain wave. Enjoy!
 Before we officially get started, a note. The hair styles of Macey and the triplets have changed, simply because their custom hair was flipping out and wouldn't show up correctly, the same thing that happened to Eclipse in Days of Darking. So I have changed them.

Last time, Macey and Danny had just started teaching the triplets their skills. This time, they continued. With Macy having taught Jennie and January how to go potty.


And Danny teaching Jess how to talk and telling her about the house.

Danny: Mummy loves cleaning. And soap bubbles and sparkly stuff. So, always clean up after yourself or else she'll yell at you like she did to Daddy when he burnt the stove to a crisp.
 Danny: Daddy isn't good at cooking. All he does in burn stoves.
 Look how adorable they are together! Jess is the only one of his 5 children to get his eye color. The rest got a slightly darker green from their mother, I believe it was.
 Jeddie: Completely unfair, Mum making us take out our younger sisters' poo.
Reggie: Just deal with it, Jeddie. We'll exact our revenge sometime.

.... I didn't know they could be that sinister.

 Well, there's the burnt stove with the now broken sink. Whenever in the main room of the house, Macey's mood drops considerably. She has the neat trait.
 Reggie: That Reggie is so cool. I mean, I want to be him. Wait, I am him! :D
Jeddie: Am I really related to him?
 Now in addition, the bathroom sink's broken. I guess nothing's getting washed for a while.
 Soon, everyone bunkered down for the night. The twins in their sleeping bags,
 Jennie and Jess in their cribs,
 January in hers, as well as the parents in bed.
 Then I saw it. My first wild horse! Though I don't see how it's tail could be braided if it's wild...
 At 2 am.....
Jeddie: Someone shut up that insufferable racket.
Reggie: She's killing my eardrums, man.
 Jennie: Can you really resist this face?

Yes, Jennie had awoken in the middle of the night (technically 2 am) an was screaming for food, waking up poor Jedediah and Reggie in the process.

 So, I took it upon myself to move their sleeping bags to the creepy main room. They will be comfy enough there. Once I save up enough money, I'm so buying two bunk beds and a single for all the kids. But that's a ways off. They only have something like §151. We don't even have a guitar for Danny to start achieving his LTW. It's bad.
 Danny: God help me.

Frankly, I would not want to be in that room right then, with 3 screaming toddlers all wanting something at the same time.

 And everything is still broken. Danny hasn't had enough time or enough rest to get around to fixing them.
 About this, this is the name of one of the townies. If anyone has read Romeo and Juliet, they would get it. For those of you who haven't, the name of Juliet is Juliet Capulet. The funny thing about this name is that the Capulets live in Verona. Oh um... What's that? It isn't that funny? Erm.... Meh.
 I swear. Everyone in this family is on the most wacked out sleeping schedule. It's 3 am. Macey's up too....
 Macey's first painting. Sold for §15. Yay... -_-
 Woot! My first deer! I love this Pet's thing!

Good news, that ice cream truck is gone. FINALLY. It was in the way of the family's beautiful view. I love the sea....  :)

 Danny: That kid is eating us out of house and home! Wait, wasn't she wearing a green jumper earlier? I'm confuséd!
Jess: Mi padre es loco. (My father is crazy)

They still insist on feeding the triplets outside in the fenced in garden. Then they have to stay there until someone actually comes out and brings them back in. Too bad toddlers who can walk aren't able to go up stairs.


This is where I leave you this time. They are all really tired and all really fed up with each other and aren't able to take care of their basic needs very well. Hopefully, they'll get better. :) Expect about 5 birthdays next chapter!

Grazie e arrivederci.
--Swimingli

No comments:

Post a Comment