Map to the Maze

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Donner Legacy: Generation 2: Chapter 3

Hey y'all! Welcome back! Sorry I took so long, but there are so many reasons that this post was delayed. The most important will be explained right off, if you will just click on the link below. Others include but are not limited to: me being way to busy, me being way too lazy, me having limited simming time, and also, the fact that there are not 48 hours in a day and I cannot stay up for more than 18 hours at a time without going mad. Continue on and get this dose of the Donners! It might be your last with the brilliant covers I am able to make in Picnik. It's closing! D:

 Hey and welcome! So, I just want to welcome you to Barnacle Bay! Even after I uninstalled and reinstalled my games, my game was freezing after about 7 minutes of play, but only in the Donner file. So I eventually was driven to go and save a copy of ever member of their family to my Sim Bin, go create a new game, and start fresh with their family in a new town. And that explains why we are now in Barnacle Bay. Riverview was getting boring. Above is the layout of their house, they are left with §16. : )
 Seeing as there is only a short amount time to train toddlers, not enough hands, and way too much stuff to accomplish, I immediately sent Danny and Macy off to train their daughters. However, they only managed to help Jennie and January.
 Jess was forced to entertain herself over here with her imaginary doll. Meanwhile, the twins are inside paining on the easels in the dining room/kitchen place.
 Fast forward a couple of hours, Danny is finished.
Danny: *Smiley face*
Clover: Say your sister and father ought to be hit upside the head with a frying pan!
January: Fwying plan! Fwying plan!
 Erm.... This ice cream truck arrived outside of our house at like, 10 am. As of 4.30, it's still there. -_-
 Inside......
Jeddie: I'm finished.
You know something's wrong when your 6 year old can paint a painting worth more money than the amount in your bank account. The particular paining in question raked in about §43.
 Kidd: Erm.... What's the square root of 4?
Reggie: Why are you asking me? I'm not even sure why you're here.
Kidd: *Cries* Mean.... But seriously, what's the square root of 4?
Even in her old age, Macy looks quite elegant and stunning.
 I checked back with January, to discover that Macy and Danny had left two of their daughters outside for who knows how long.
January: Waah! Gets me out of dis pwace!
Macy: Shh shh. I've got you Jennie.
Jennie: I would suggest helping January out before me.
Danny, is there any particular reason why you're cooking waffles with your shirt off?
Danny: Nope. Just giving the audience what they want. ;)
... Disgusting.
OMG. Look at that adorable toddler! She is so cute!
Macy: Here comes the Tickle Monster! Rawr!
Jennie: Hee hee hee hee!
Jess and Jennie were acting adorable as they were playing with their imaginary friends! :D How cute!

Well, that's all. It's a really short chapter, but I wanted to get one out quickly and I haven't had much time to Sim lately. Enjoy the toddler spam! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment